This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
    Recorded the game and know the result but heard Lewa and Javi were possibly injured and both played bad?!?!
    No bad. Javi had i think two shitty passes and a mistake that could've costed a goal but Rafinha saved his ass. Lewy was getting killed by the Sevilla players but wasn't getting any help from Robben, i think overall he was decent and helped multiple times holding the ball, much better than in Sevilla.

Javi got fucked in the leg and Lewy in the face i think. Hopefully none of those are grave.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
      No bad. Javi had i think two shitty passes and a mistake that could've costed a goal but Rafinha saved his ass. Lewy was getting killed by the Sevilla players but wasn't getting any help from Robben, i think overall he was decent and helped multiple times holding the ball, much better than in Sevilla.

Javi got fucked in the leg and Lewy in the face i think. Hopefully none of those are grave.
      Gotcha. It was probably just the Barca fab I work with screwing with me. I’ll watch the game tomorrow morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
        That should not be topic anymore, they're finished since 2015. We are lucky enough that we have players like James, Muller and Lewandowski.
        we need Coman & Neuer back in the squad

Comment

• @Muller25:
          Lewa was a shadow ... Sevilla's defender should've got a red card on his first foul against Lewa since he was the last defender but that's it, that's the only good move done by Lewa

Javi also played bad ... and yeah both players got hit several times but I don't think they are injured and will miss the other matches

Comment

• Our defence was rock solid compared to the first match. Even with Boateng and Kimmich being one yellow away from suspension. Sevilla had 0 shots on target. Our attack was bad wasting chances left and right. Heynckes strategy was good in my opinion, if we use our chances better it would've been an easy victory. Qualifying to the semis were never in danger.
            I think it doesn't really matter who we get next round, all remaining teams are very strong. There is no easy draw. All three opponents are very dangerous on the counter attack, with Real a bit more dominant in posession than the other two.

Comment

• I'm ok with such performances in such types of matches ... we had 6 players who were facing the possibility of a suspension in the semi-final and we had the lead

No need to go all in and win this match ... The important thing is to qualify and not to give a show

Comment

• You can count on half of one hand the number of BZers who felt after the PSG loss that Bayern would make it to the semifinals.

Comment

Working...
                X