X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now two reasons to bench Boateng

Comment

Boateng should sit on the bench anyway
      a midfield of Javi - Thiago - James is enough IMO ... Their defense isn't that solid so I think we will score 2+ goals

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
        a midfield of Javi - Thiago - James is enough IMO ...
        A midfield of Javi Thiago and James is not enough but better than a midfield of Javi Vidal and Thiago or James.

Comment

Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
          A midfield of Javi Thiago and James is not enough but better than a midfield of Javi Vidal and Thiago or James.
          I agree with you
          but I meant it's enough defensively

Comment

I am sure we are going through but I am more worried about the possible suspensions for the SF...Losing Lewy for example is going to be a huge blow. And with the agressivnes of the Sevilla players I fear something stupid could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
              I am sure we are going through but I am more worried about the possible suspensions for the SF...Losing Lewy for example is going to be a huge blow. And with the agressivnes of the Sevilla players I fear something stupid could happen.
              But we have the Wagner. The best German striker

Comment

Some highlights of today's press conference:

Jupp Heynckes: "David Alaba and Jerome Boateng completed the full training session. Boateng isn't feeling any pain, but Alaba hasn't trained in the last days, so I think he still needs a little time."

"Rafinha has always played very well of late and has been a real asset for the team."

"I think that Vidal will be able to start training again on Thursday."
                This means that Vidal is officially out of tomorrow's game, and that Alaba will probably sit on the bench and Rafinha will start
                I don't know if it will be Kimmich at RB with Rafinha at LB or Bernat will start and Kimmich will sit on the bench

Jupp Heynckes: "We'll have to be ready for an attacking Sevilla side. They can press well. However, we know how we have to approach the game"

"The Champions League is of course very special for any player or coach. It's the most elite competition; you're competing with Europe's very best."
                R.I.P FC Sevilla

Comment

Does this mean he will start tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post

Does this mean he will start tomorrow?
                    Yes... :$

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

Ulreich
                      Kimmich - Suele - Hummels - Rafinha
                      Martinez - Thiago
                      Robben - Muller - James
                      Lewandowski

Comment

We are the worst top club at managing declining players... Same as with Alonso, Robbery seem like they will play up to their fourties. Thank the gods, that Alonso, Lahm anderen Schweini had the good sense to retire before make fools out of themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
                          We are the worst top club at managing declining players... Same as with Alonso, Robbery seem like they will play up to their fourties. Thank the gods, that Alonso, Lahm anderen Schweini had the good sense to retire before make fools out of themselves.

Its called self-awareness. Ribery has no such thing really.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                            Ulreich
                            Kimmich - Suele - Hummels - Rafinha
                            Martinez - Thiago
                            Robben - Muller - James
                            Lewandowski
                            This ideal for me too

Comment

Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post

Alonso was much more a liability back then than Robben is to us now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nils View Post
                                Alonso was much more a liability back then than Robben is to us now.
                                Because of the position Alonso played and because of the system we had at the time. In relative terms he still had more to offer than Robben; Guardiola's system just let him too exposed. If Robben were a midfielder, he'd be more of a liability.

Comment

Working...
                                X