This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
    It's better for him not to start and be subbed in only if we need him. If he starts and we sub him out and then we need him, what do we do then?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
    Id be fully on board with this as well.

Comment

I hope the players are aware that they must show up if the team is going to the next round. I'm sure Sevilla will feel encouraged by recent Champions League games.

Comment

Lewa

Ribery-Muller-James-Robben

Martinez

Rafinha-Hummels-Boateng-Kimmich

Ulreich

Best available line-up for 5 star performance and many goals!

Comment

Originally posted by René View Post
          I hope the players are aware that they must show up if the team is going to the next round. I'm sure Sevilla will feel encouraged by recent Champions League games.
          This a thousand times over. This is by no means an easy fixture if we don't have the right awareness and approach to this game. Hoping for the best, but I feel Sevilla is going to fight back hard because, truth be told, they haven't lost it all yet.

Also any news on DA's injury? Expected he'd be back for the second leg. :/

Comment

if we have James, Martinez, Tolisso, Coman on the pitch at the same time we will decide the game in the first 30 min.

Comment

I honestly believe that Lewa could be our special card this year. And wierdly enough it will be because of Wagner.

We never had Lewa fit and fresh in the crucial matches of the CL till now. Neither with Pep nor with Anceloti. He played either injured or didnt played at all or was just totally exhausted.

This year is the first time when I feel he is 110% ready. And he can decide games on his own if he wants. We know that. So I expect of him to be instrumental from now on.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
                I honestly believe that Lewa could be our special card this year. And wierdly enough it will be because of Wagner.

We never had Lewa fit and fresh in the crucial matches of the CL till now. Neither with Pep nor with Anceloti. He played either injured or didnt played at all or was just totally exhausted.

This year is the first time when I feel he is 110% ready. And he can decide games on his own if he wants. We know that. So I expect of him to be instrumental from now on.

What the fuck you mean m8? Wagner isn't here just to rest Lewa.

Wagner is our best player and will score the goal that wins us the title. Respect the best german striker

this is sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post

Bitch please. Respect the [emoji238]

Comment

Hopefully Lewandowski won't receive that yellow card. Ribery will probably sit on the bench, we all know he'll get yellow in this match.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                      Hopefully Lewandowski won't receive that yellow card. Ribery will probably sit on the bench, we all know he'll get yellow in this match.
                      Well, wont yellow cards be cancelled before the SF´s anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                        Well, wont yellow cards be cancelled before the SF´s anyway?
                        No. Lewy, Ribery, Kimmich and Boateng should be careful. They will miss semifinals 1st leg if receive yellow card tonight.

Comment

Then why all this talk previously about cards getting cancelled ?

Maybe I got something wrong.

Comment

Players that acquire a 3rd yellow card will be suspended in the next match as usual. Players that don't acquire a 3rd yellow will have their yellow cards reset for the semifinals.

It's simple.

Comment

Originally posted by kailip View Post
                              Players that acquire a 3rd yellow card will be suspended in the next match as usual. Players that don't acquire a 3rd yellow will have their yellow cards reset for the semifinals.

It's simple.
                              Yes

Comment

Boateng and Kimmich will probably get booked both, could see it for Lewa as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X