X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bassnos View Post
    ?????
    Defensively he is ok. But i am watching him quite some time now. His first touch is dreadfull. He is too easily dispossesed in a very dangerous places.

I was really pissed by his pass which made a direct chance for Sevilla. But he is used today in a wrong system. James is too far up. Javi alone as a holding MF is a bad idea obviosly. I would sub Robben and get Thiago in to support Javi.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
      Fuck you Arjen
      at least he plays better today than James.

Comment

• Jupp should sub Thiago in at half. Take out either Robben or Müller. I would take Robben out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
          Javi Martinez.

Told you.

The best Bayern will be without him and don't care about his 4 balls recovered per game.
          No, we are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
            We need Thiago to come on from second half and take Robben out.
            The player who gave the most acceleration and power to our game ? Really ?

I know he had poor choice making but come on.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
              Its not his fault he is playing like a last midfielder and is asked from him to make first touches in our own half and make passes while he is not that. A high pressing team will have a field day with him. Him with schweini was a different story he was going forward when we attacked while shweeini dropped back and when defending then Martinez was dropping as a DM. He is still great without the ball when defending

All in all very weak slow depending still on robbery, missed formation slow play james for all the techique he has he is very slow and loses the ball when pressed fast.
              I corrected myself in the post. Thats my point also. He is making stupid mistakes but he is used in a bad system. James is giving him no support cuz he is up the pitch where he should be. We need Thiago IN.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCBartek View Post
                We look sloppy, we need more speed. Rafinha better than Alaba, what a man he is.. We didn't have many chances, need to create more. Is ref gonna use yellow card tonight?
                Hope not. [emoji16]

Comment

• Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
                  Defensively he is ok. But i am watching him quite some time now. His first touch is dreadfull. He is too easily dispossesed in a very dangerous places.

I was really pissed by his pass which made a direct chance for Sevilla. But he is used today in a wrong system. James is too far up. Javi alone as a holding MF is a bad idea obviosly. I would sub Robben and get Thiago in to support Javi.

He just never gave any solution to Boateng and Hummels in the build up. Ridiculous.

Now he is losing crucial ball ...

What's next ? He'll stop to recover ball ?

Comment

• Originally posted by victoryluzon View Post
                    at least he plays better today than James.
                    Not at all. James has to drop deep because we only have one real midfielder in Javi who is having a shit match. We need to take one of robben or Ribery out and get Thiago in.

I love you Javi, but damn youre a potato with the ball....

Comment

forgive him and others they really don't know football

Comment

Robben wasted a terrible amount of chances doing absolutely nothing. He is also very easily dispossesed. I was dissapointed by him. He has a lot of experience and yet he is making a lot stupid mistakes.

Comment

I think Robben has been quite poor lately, and today as well. Never thought I should say it these days, but Ribery have offered more than him the last 3-4 matches.

We need to do something with the midfield, Thiago needs to come on to support Javi.

Comment

• Originally posted by victoryluzon View Post
                            forgive him and others they really don't know football
                            Says the biased robben fan.

This is like me talking about Vidal = bias

Comment

He just never gave any solution to Boateng and Hummels in the build up. Ridiculous.

We have to be honest. He was never a holding MF kind of a player. He is someone who is best at correcting others mistakes in the MF. He is now asked to be both Pirlo and Gatusso at the same time. That wont happen. He heeds support ASAP. James is just too far up the pitch and he is not the player for the double pivot.

Comment

Oh yes, a single mistake like this will mark him as useless player. What kinda of drugs are you on? Dude, you should move on from this sport if you're going tostart to crucify players for every mistake they make.

Comment

Working...
                                X