This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
    Jupp should sub Thiago in at half. Take out either Robben or Müller. I would take Robben out.
    Yep, I agree. We need more solidity in the midfield, Javi alone and James dropping too deep has been a shit cocktail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
      Defensively he is ok. But i am watching him quite some time now. His first touch is dreadfull. He is too easily dispossesed in a very dangerous places.

I was really pissed by his pass which made a direct chance for Sevilla. But he is used today in a wrong system. James is too far up. Javi alone as a holding MF is a bad idea obviosly. I would sub Robben and get Thiago in to support Javi.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
      Javi In 4231 is best CDM In the world. With James or Thiago next to him.
      But In today role he is much exposed so it is normal for two or three small mistakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
        Says the biased robben fan.

This is like me talking about Vidal = bias
        i'm not omly a fan, i really watch the game

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
          Jupp should sub Thiago in at half. Take out either Robben or Müller. I would take Robben out.
          I would take Robben out mostly because we need one midfielder and because they are trying to injury our players.

Comment

• Originally posted by victoryluzon View Post
            i'm not omly a fan, i really watch the game
            So youre saying others in here are not watching the games?

Comment

• Hopefully Jupp has seen this as well.

Comment

• Shit we don't have Coman atm. :/ he would make wind on the wing..

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                  I would take Robben out mostly because we need one midfielder and because they are trying to injury our players.
                  And because he has been underwhelming

Comment

• Btw james once again very average when the space is tight. His slowness is his weakness he needs space to do his magic

Comment

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
                      Btw james once again very average when the space is tight. His slowness is his weakness he needs space to do his magic
                      I dont see him as average in this match. He has to play a deeper role to support Javi, he is simply playing a position that is not his.

Its like playing Lewandowski on the wing trough a whole match.

Comment

• I should say this 4-1-4-1 will never work
                        Thiago or Tolisso should come in

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                          I think Robben has been quite poor lately, and today as well. Never thought I should say it these days, but Ribery have offered more than him the last 3-4 matches.

We need to do something with the midfield, Thiago needs to come on to support Javi.
                          He has indeed. Ribéry Is bad only when he tries to over dribble. He still has an eye for a through ball and his passing range is still fantastic. Robben is basically a moving scarecrow when he can't execute his trademark move.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

• Rafinha's there again

Comment

• Rafinha - "give this man an item"

Comment

• Rafinhaaaaa again

Comment

Working...
                                X