This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
    No Bayern team has ever been technically superior to Real's. The only way Bayern managed to get past them was by fighting and putting more passion and just running. But this Bayern side lost the art of fighting so here we are now witnessing the 5th/6th loss narrow to them.
    imagine we had salah frimino and mane playing today instead of lewa muller and ribery...just imagine.

Comment

• Originally posted by franz View Post
      Like Fernando said, this was the most "Quem não faz toma!" (Who doesn't score, concedes!) game possible...

Now the question is, what Jupp can do to make the difference in Madrid?
      Beyond playing Tolisso in Martinez place, there's not much he can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
        imagine we had salah frimino and mane playing today instead of lewa muller and ribery...just imagine.
        I'll happily take Salah solely as well. We miss a player like him so bad. We'd need a player like him to execute this plan but unfortunately we don't own that kind of game-changer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
          we get it man you love Pep. you can't kiss his ass enough. go express your love for him away from me .. ffs
          I've seen annoying fan-boys in my life but nothing is even close to Pep's.
          Pep, Carlo doesn't matter. For once you can't pin our short comings on a foreign manager or the refs so you pick the backup keeper who plays well but didn't full extend dive on a ball he wasn't getting to. Time to start pinning blame at the very top my guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
            he had a magical night once against madrid in 2013, but other than that, in what way he's better than mandzukic? what has he done here in those years that come close to what mandzu did and still doing against the best clubs?

mandzu's goal against man united worth much more than anything lewa has done so far.
            Exactly. Lewanchokeski right now it's not even in my top 5 of strikers I've seen play for this team. Makaay, Gomez, Luca Toni, Elber, Paulo Sérgio and Mandzukic are all ahead of this piece of shit.

Go choked on Madrid you fuckimg bastard. I'll take Werner right now please.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
              Beyond playing Tolisso in Martinez place, there's not much he can do.
              Tolisso was our most dangerous attacking player and actually linked with our attackers. He and James with Thiago as sole dm. Martinez provided fuck all to our attack and its not like he was cutting out passes left and right so we could sustain anything. If we're going to play an end to end match he needs to play.

Comment

• bring in Martial next year for god sake .. he's a Mou reject (KDB & Salah are also Mou's rejects)

you get the idea?
                he's is surely leaving in the summer .. come on bring him in and bring Werner as well ..
                fuck it I don't care if our offensive line becomes crowded .. half of them will be injured most of the time anyway .. so no one will complain LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                  Exactly. Lewanchokeski right now it's not even in my top 5 of strikers I've seen play for this team. Makaay, Gomez, Luca Toni, Elber, Paulo Sérgio and Mandzukic are all ahead of this piece of shit.

Go choked on Madrid you fuckimg bastard. I'll take Werner right now please.
                  lol wut, calm down dude.

Comment

• liverpool-madrid final, eh?...tbh, no one deserves it more than salah this season.

and frankly, the only reason we reached this far is because we were sooo lucky in the draws.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
                      Tolisso was our most dangerous attacking player and actually linked with our attackers. He and James with Thiago as sole dm. Martinez provided fuck all to our attack and its not like he was cutting out passes left and right so we could sustain anything. If we're going to play an end to end match he needs to play.
                      I mean, at this point Tolisso has to start. Martinez just isn't the player to help the game flow and help the attack, he actually killed a few of our attacks because it just isn't his thing (even though once or twice he's capable of playing a nice pass).

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                        lol wut, calm down dude.
                        I won't calm down. He's an arrogant piece of shit that run his mouth to the media whenever he can. Talks shit about his teammates and his team (as an entity) and when it comes to show what does he do ? JACK SHIT

Sell him, I'm done.

Comment

• so sad, after 10 years of playing CL end stages i still get scared when we pass the ball in our own half waiting for someone to fack up and many times it happens, why not just kick the ball rafinha instead of trying some pass. All in all we beat ourselves one mistake Rafinha one mistake Martinez what was he doing on that high ball he should expect the ball instead of acting suprise and missing it.

Now we have nothing to lose in the second leg and if Boateng and Robben are fit actually we should start the same lineup from tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                            I won't calm down. He's an arrogant piece of shit that run his mouth to the media whenever he can. Talks shit about his teammates and his team (as an entity) and when it comes to show what does he do ? JACK SHIT

Sell him, I'm done.
                            Source?

Comment

• To be honest I often felt like Lewa has been one of our best players in the CL, at least under Pep. But this season he has simply been more than mediocre in the knockout stages.

He should start to look himself in the mirror from now on. There was a situation where he instead of just giving the ball to a teammate, decided to make cringe skills infront of our back four, and offcourse he lost the ball and gave Madrid a chance to score.

As good as he can be, he is a fucking potato at times and want way too much with the ball on his own.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                                To be honest I often felt like Lewa has been one of our best players in the CL, at least under Pep. But this season he has simply been more than mediocre in the knockout stages.

He should start to look himself in the mirror from now on. There was a situation where he instead of just giving the ball to a teammate, decided to make cringe skills infront of our back four, and offcourse he lost the ball and gave Madrid a chance to score.

As good as he can be, he is a fucking potato at times and want way too much with the ball on his own.
                                What the fuck was he thinking trying to back kick that ball, if it was another player but Benzema the score would've been 1-3.

Comment

Working...
                                X