Martinez Thiago
    Muller James Ribery
    Lewandowski

Let's get it done!
    I'm expecting the same lineup

If I see a 4-1-4-1 formation I'll rage

Comment

Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
      I think Robben would be far more usefull starting the game from the bench. He is just not capable of doing stuff for 90 minutes like he used do to (which is normal), he is easily disposed from the ball and he is still selfish. All of this can be realy harmfull for the team in a game like this.

Ribery does not have the speed but he still has technique, vision, dribling and also he is rarely disposed from the ball. He wont be able to perform on a high level for 90 minutes tho. Thats way its important to have Robben on the bench.
      Looking at recent performances from both Robben and Ribéry alone should give the answer on who must start

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
        I'm expecting the same lineup

If I see a 4-1-4-1 formation I'll rage
        But it can be a 4-1-4-1 with Thiago-James in front of Javi, no? With both coming back to help. Or this way will turn into a 4-3-3?

Anyway, Thiago should be very close to Javi. I'm veery excited to see all the battle on the mid and how Kroos/Modric will do against us (in a 11x11 this time, i hope).

Comment

not sure about you guys but I feel confident we get the job done. I'm certain that some of our players are saving the best for last & we will see this against CR & Co.

Comment

Originally posted by schweini View Post
            not sure about you guys but I feel confident we get the job done. I'm certain that some of our players are saving the best for last & we will see this against CR & Co.
            I'll leave the confidence to our players. I'm not getting hurt this time.

Comment

I think this squad isn’t at all intimidated by RM. We’re in form and better than last year as well as healthier. Playing at home it’s big we don’t concede.

Comment

Not conceding would be huge but doubt it will happen. However I can see this being a tough, low soring game.

It will be interesting though cuz I think both teams are going to be carefull not rushing for possesion but instead trying to stay compact between the lines which raises the question which team first will take a shot in trying to control the game.

Both styles of the coaches in regard to the CL are quite similar I think. They are pragmatic, balanced, smart, compact in defensive which means its possible the teams will cancel each other out. Thats why I expect a conservative game which depending on the result in the second half can become more entertaining.

However all this applys if no team scores in the first 10 minutes and especially not as a result of the opponents dumb mistake. In such a scenario we know for sure everything will be on the table.

Comment

Tolisso missing the game is biggest problem than Alaba

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post

Tolisso missing the game is biggest problem than Alaba
                    lol of course

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/bayernmunch...type=3&theater

this + kicker isn't really reliable source so let's see what happens in next 2 days

Comment

The mind games are real. [emoji16]

Comment

I have a good feeling about this game. We're in good form but it's true that we haven't exactly faced quality opposition apart from PSG this season.

I have a feeling this game will be won and lost in midfield. One of Madrid's weak points this season is Casemiro constantly leaving his defensive position and trying to be the second coming of Zidane. With Marcelo's attacking disposition on the left, it leaves Kroos (and Ramos) to defend the entire left side of the pitch. Apart from the Casemiro, Kroos, Modric, Isco diamond, Zidane has played Kroos and Modric in a double pivot with Vasquez and Asensio on the wings doing more defensive work.

Our lack of pace in attack is the only thing that worries me. Costa was causing them problems in the last game, imagine what a world class winger will do to them.

Comment

It's simple for me. We have to beat their midfield.

Comment

Can wait no longerrr.....

Comment

fuck injuries if that's true

Comment

Working...
                                X