Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FC Bayern München 1 - 2 Real Madrid

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    You want Real to knock out us in first 20 minutes?

    Ulreich
    Kimmich - Suele - Hummels - Who cares
    Martinez
    James - Tolisso
    Muller - Lewy - Robben
    No, no, no, no... This is never working until Wagner makes it in the starting 11, guys.

    Comment


    • Wagner starts against Madrid and I root for Madrid, simple as that really. When you make a mistake, you don't go make one 100 times worse.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Grey View Post
        Wagner starts against Madrid and I root for Madrid, simple as that really. When you make a mistake, you don't go make one 100 times worse.
        Better to have someone that actually runs and gives a fuck than someone that strows around not giving a shit thinking about where he'll end up in the summer.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
          Better to have someone that actually runs and gives a fuck than someone that strows around not giving a shit thinking about where he'll end up in the summer.
          Uhh..

          Let me use hyperbole to show how ridiculous this is: I'd take a lazy, uninterested Leonel Messi every day of the week before I'd take his child Thiago Messi, no matter how much Thiago wants to play.

          Trying *really really really* hard doesn't matter one bit when you're completely talentless. I'll reserve judgment about selling Lewa, since I too was pissed at him yesterday. But starting Wagner is point-blank NOT an option.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Grey View Post
            Uhh..

            Let me use hyperbole to show how ridiculous this is: I'd take a lazy, uninterested Leonel Messi every day of the week before I'd take his child Thiago Messi, no matter how much Thiago wants to play.

            Trying *really really really* hard doesn't matter one bit when you're completely talentless. I'll reserve judgment about selling Lewa, since I too was pissed at him yesterday. But starting Wagner is point-blank NOT an option.
            You used to be better with your comparisons. Messi decides games, Lewy doesn't. Unless it's against the almighty Wolfsburg.

            So yeah, I'd take a talentless player that gives his all and have heart, over a super talented heartless prick that couldn't care less about the outcome of the game.

            And it is not about Wagner, start Wintzheimer for all I care, I just don't want this arrogant, spineless, ball-less, excuse of top striker to ever see the pitch in a big game for us again.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Grey View Post
              Wagner starts against Madrid and I root for Madrid, simple as that really. When you make a mistake, you don't go make one 100 times worse.
              Would actually love to have had him in the penalty box yesterday. He is a bull who just plunges forward to push the ball in behind the net.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                You used to be better with your comparisons. Messi decides games, Lewy doesn't. Unless it's against the almighty Wolfsburg.

                So yeah, I'd take a talentless player that gives his all and have heart, over a super talented heartless prick that couldn't care less about the outcome of the game.

                And it is not about Wagner, start Wintzheimer for all I care, I just don't want this arrogant, spineless, ball-less, excuse of top striker to ever see the pitch in a big game for us again.
                If we live or die based entirely off of whether Lewa scores, he decides games. In fact, I'm not sure there's anyone on this team who decides our fate more than Lewa. Which is really a testament to how many chokers we have, but my point still stands: Never Wagner, and NEVER EVER in place of our most decisive player (shit though he may be).

                Comment


                • We need to score first in Madrid. If we do than its game on.

                  But I would still put our chances to progress at 10%

                  Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • We'll beat them.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Grey View Post
                      If we live or die based entirely off of whether Lewa scores, he decides games. In fact, I'm not sure there's anyone on this team who decides our fate more than Lewa. Which is really a testament to how many chokers we have, but my point still stands: Never Wagner, and NEVER EVER in place of our most decisive player (shit though he may be).
                      I'm not alone in this

                      https://bayerncentral.onefootball.co...mpions-league/

                      Comment


                      • WE are not alone in this.

                        And there's also his luck factor and the psychological effects one of his donkey goals produce on the opposition. Imagine playing at your best, keeping one of the toughest teams out there at bay, and then this guy comes in and scores after a triple ricochet with the underside of his knee or with the back of his head when facing the center-line. It must be like "what the fuck is going on here" and then you start questioning your actions, your fate and your destiny.

                        Sandro on - crush their spirits and watch them lose their cool and aura of invincibility! Besides, aren't we 99% certain that unless we get a penalty Lewa will not produce anything crucial, just like in the past 3 years when it was win or die?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                          Pahhh....."Off with his head "

                          Comment


                          • not giving Lewy a chance at redemption is just silly. We've seen what he can do on his day and he has yet to have a day in the CL with Bayern. The world doesn't end if we don't advance so give Lewandowski a chance to etch his name in history. I'td be different if we had another elite striker on our bench but Sandro Wagner is not the guy thats going to flip this thing.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                              You used to be better with your comparisons. Messi decides games, Lewy doesn't. Unless it's against the almighty Wolfsburg.

                              So yeah, I'd take a talentless player that gives his all and have heart, over a super talented heartless prick that couldn't care less about the outcome of the game.

                              And it is not about Wagner, start Wintzheimer for all I care, I just don't want this arrogant, spineless, ball-less, excuse of top striker to ever see the pitch in a big game for us again.
                              Easy there mate..Lewandowski is our talisman....relax..i want to promise you...he will score at the Bernabau....its a promise..he will score at least 2ce....at least i said....mark my word...he always...always...always scores against Madrid....it was postponed first leg....then the inevitable calamity must occur at the Santiago Bernabau....u will be shocked what Bayern will do ro Madrid

                              Comment


                              • I'm willing to bet Lewanchokeski won't do shit come Tuesday.

                                He's a loser with a loser mentality and doesn't belong in this club.

                                If we are to make it, sure as hell it won't be thanks to him. As if we won't, all is left to do is to pray to allfather himself to illuminate Klopp, Salah and co. Tired of seeing these cunts lift the trophy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X