Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf no vidal, kinglsey, tolisso, alaba. these are our most hard working & dynamic players. no wonder why Pep was furious with our medical team.

Comment

Wait I literally saw a post today stating that Alaba and Tolisso trained with the team.

Comment

Originally posted by SebVettel View Post
        Wait I literally saw a post today stating that Alaba and Tolisso trained with the team.
        There was literally pictures of both of them training with the team.

Comment

Bild reports they are both training today!!

Comment

Poor Kuipers is the referee.

Comment

Originally posted by misafeco View Post
              Poor Kuipers is the referee.
              Don't know him. Is he bad ?

Edit: From what I just read about him he only had one bad match, PSG x Chelsea. He made mistakes for both sides, screw psg over by sending off Ibra, but psg eventually went through. Besides, I read he's already a millionaire, he doesn't need to take a bribe from Scumdrid
              Last edited by FernandoBR; 23-04-2018, 12:18.

Comment

Alaba is training with the team today

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post

In general he is a good referee , but you never know against Real Madrid

Comment

Edit: From what I just read about him he only had one bad match, PSG x Chelsea. He made mistakes for both sides, screw psg over by sending off Ibra, but psg eventually went through. Besides, I read he's already a millionaire, he doesn't need to take a bribe from Scumdrid
                    I don't think its a simple bribery or something like that. Whatever it is with Real and Barcelona is UEFA. You everything derives with money. I can quite easily see that sponsors pressure UEFA to let Real and Barca through because of the fact that they have the most fanbase in the world, especially south America so their brand is promoted more by the same amount of money they are investing. It can also be Nike and Adidas rivalry too. Whichever team wins the CL, the respective super star namely Messi and Ronaldo will win Ballon D'or and promote their brand. As far as I see, with the draws and referees time and time again it seems more organized that what you might think.

Comment

Nah, he's good in my opinion. But after Wednesday a lot of people will hate him, no matter what.

Comment

Aytekin and Kassai were both ”good” before the spaniards bribed them.

Comment

Kuipers was reefere in 2012/13 2nd leg between Dortmund and Madrid. We all know what happened then

Comment

Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                            Aytekin and Kassai were both ”good” before the spaniards bribed them.
                            You don't believe that, do you?

Comment

Still don't know wtf is kicker reporting

Comment

Really excited/nervous for this game

Comment

Working...
                                X