This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC Bayern München 1 - 2 Real Madrid

Champions League 2017/18, Semi-final (1st leg)
    FC Bayern München v Real Madrid

Stadium: Allianz Arena (Munich)
    Kick-off: Wednesday, 25 April 2018, 20.45h

Countdown to match start

List of broadcasters

FC Bayern München v Real Madrid

It’s gonna be liiiittttt!!!! [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Comment

hoping no injuries after hannover game. Martinez was limping after he was tackled, so I'm slightly concerned.

Comment

Ulreich

Kimmich - Boateng - Hummels - Alaba

Martinez - Thiago

James

Muller - Lewandowski - Ribery

Muller behind Lewandowski and Ribery would be good. James to help Javi and Thiago against their strong midfield.

Comment

I want revenge this time. If we go out to them 3 times in a row.. That will be too much for me to handle.

Their fans are the most arrogant ones you can find, so please Bayern FFS.

Comment

So Hyped!
            Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
            Their fans are the most arrogant ones you can find, so please Bayern FFS.
            You can't say their fans as a whole are arrogant. I know plenty of decent guys who support them.

Comment

Originally posted by misafeco View Post
              So Hyped!

You can't say their fans as a whole are arrogant. I know plenty of decent guys who support them.
              Offcourse not everyone. But I see them all the time posting brain dead Ronaldo crap on the official Bayern twitter.

Mostly the arab Real Madrid fans that behave that way it seems.

Comment

I should not be controversial - on a Bayern forum of all places - to say that Real Madrid have the worst fans.

Spoiler
                Or Barca for that matter

Comment

Dear Lord, I'm excited for this one!

Hopefully some of these factors will come into play, and help tip the scales in our favour.

Comment

The return of the La Bastia Negra

Comment

Ulreich
                      Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba
                      Martinez Thiago
                      Muller James Ribery
                      Lewandowski

Let's get it done!

I don't care if Ribery is swapped for Robben with Muller on the left, so long as one of Robbery is on the bench.

Comment

I think Robben would be far more usefull starting the game from the bench. He is just not capable of doing stuff for 90 minutes like he used do to (which is normal), he is easily disposed from the ball and he is still selfish. All of this can be realy harmfull for the team in a game like this.

Ribery does not have the speed but he still has technique, vision, dribling and also he is rarely disposed from the ball. He wont be able to perform on a high level for 90 minutes tho. Thats way its important to have Robben on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
                          I think Robben would be far more usefull starting the game from the bench. He is just not capable of doing stuff for 90 minutes like he used do to (which is normal), he is easily disposed from the ball and he is still selfish. All of this can be realy harmfull for the team in a game like this.

Ribery does not have the speed but he still has technique, vision, dribling and also he is rarely disposed from the ball. He wont be able to perform on a high level for 90 minutes tho. Thats way its important to have Robben on the bench.
                          This exactly. And the formation Grey posted is the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post

ribery might not have his explosive pace anymore but he remains a brilliant wide playmaker, can turn the game with a pass in an instant. And like u said, should be subbed off timely too. He is a better option than robben by far because he still contributes with his playmaking.

Comment

I expect Ribery to start. Unfortunately. But we really don’t have a choice. Müller looks way better playing in the right rather then the left, so you have to start with him out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X