Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Madrid CF 2 - 2 FC Bayern München

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I don't blame Jupp for the substitutions anyways. James didn't have anything else to give and he was literally walking on the pitch and he had lost 2 balls prior to that. Javi entered the pitch because he could've been dangerous on set pieces, not to be a DM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by NerJag View Post
      Where can I watch the game again? Anyone help me...?
      Her min danske broder.

      http://footballfullmatch.com/uefa-ch...ch-01-05-2018/

      Comment


      • Im not even pissed today. More like "wtf did Rafinha and Ulreich do?" I still cant believe it really.

        Those two mistakes are the reason we are not playing in the final right now. Too easy to say? Maybe. But you cant make such mistakes on this level, its unacceptable. This was a clear proof why they are reserves only.

        Alaba should be the same, hope we can get another LB.

        Comment


        • I like this spirit.

          https://www.instagram.com/p/BiRjg79gbfh/

          Comment


          • Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
            I mean, as bad as ulreichs fuck up was, you cant blame your substitute keeper for losing you a ucl match when people like Lewandowski, the once called best striker in the world, does fucking nothing in both legs. He did so much nothing i think if he was benched for mueller to play as ST, we wouldve been better off. Thats how fucking bad Lewa was.

            Ulreich has talent, but is still way too raw for the challenge.

            Also... jump on the ball with your arms stretched ffs!

            Comment


            • Comment


              • Originally posted by kailip View Post
                I mean, as bad as ulreichs fuck up was, you cant blame your substitute keeper for losing you a ucl match when people like Lewandowski, the once called best striker in the world, does fucking nothing in both legs. He did so much nothing i think if he was benched for mueller to play as ST, we wouldve been better off. Thats how fucking bad Lewa was.

                Ulreich has talent, but is still way too raw for the challenge.

                Also... jump on the ball with your arms stretched ffs!
                Yeah agreed. Ulreich made a fuck up, just like Rafinha. But they dont talk their mouth in the media all the time like the stupid pole does.

                Tired of him and his shit.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                  You're the man, tak du!

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • liverpool wins the final & ends up having more UCL trophies than us. how sad is that.

                      Comment


                      • I'm proud of the whole team. Even Ulreich.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by schweini View Post
                          liverpool wins the final & ends up having more UCL trophies than us. how sad is that.
                          How is it sad? They've done so much to improve their squad since Brendan Rodgers left. Even sold two of their best players in the process. They had the balls to go out and hire one of the top managers in the world with title winning experience and replaced the players that aged or left with players entering their primes. They have no domestic dominance to fall back on.

                          Comment


                          • Liverpool spent much more in the last 5 years than any of the top 4 teams in this years UCL.
                            Still their defence and midfield can cost them the title. They need the Klopp-magic to win.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by misafeco View Post
                              Liverpool spent much more in the last 5 years than any of the top 4 teams in this years UCL.
                              Still their defence and midfield can cost them the title. They need the Klopp-magic to win.
                              I want to see him do this 6 times in the final in front of penaldo.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by misafeco View Post
                                Liverpool spent much more in the last 5 years than any of the top 4 teams in this years UCL.
                                Still their defence and midfield can cost them the title. They need the Klopp-magic to win.
                                They've also brought in more in their sales.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X