This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
    They've also brought in more in their sales.
    I think every neutral fan somehow feel some kinda of sympathy for Liverpool.
    or rival fans in the last years..

Comment

• Why sad if liverpool wins it. Whats sad is real having 13 CL tittles when half of them are in the 60s and 2,3 tittle are artifically pushed with cheating

Comment

• source: wikipedia

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
          They've also brought in more in their sales.
          Sales matter little for teams, they get maybe 5% of each sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
            I think every neutral fan somehow feel some kinda of sympathy for Liverpool.
            or rival fans in the last years..
            Not at all. Their fans are obnoxious very often, one of my best friends is a Liverpool fan and he is as well when it comes to them

I dont really feel any sympathy for Liverpool. But in a final between them and Real? Will probably go for Liverpool, but only because im tired of Real.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
              I just feel so... sad. So sad and deflated today. I told myself we would never win it this season but last night I really started to believe.

I need a hug
              I hear you mate, today at work I was listening to the radio and every fucking hour or so there was news broadcast and every time they repeated - Real Madrid have beaten Bayern and went through to the finals.

They have beaten shit. We have beaten ourselves and as usual we didn't even have luck. Not one bit. Fuuuuuuck...

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
              So.. Marcelo said it was clear penalty and he would lie if he said it wasn't
              Small consolation. Now he can say even that they didn't deserve to go through or to win it the last two years, I don't care, it doesn't change anything for me or for us.

Originally posted by Bassnos View Post
              Biggest shame is that Robben and Ribery duo won only 1 CL.
              Sad really, but that ship has sailed with hiring Guardiola instead building Jupp dinasty. We didn't want to do it so Real Madrid has done it. It always should've been us. We were on the right track, three finals in four years, Jupp coming in the perfect moment, TRIPLE and then fucking Guardiola.

I won't forgive them, ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                Sales matter little for teams, they get maybe 5% of each sale.
                Not jersey sales. They've brought in over 210m on two players alone.

Comment

• Gotta love Madrid cunts playing victims...

Yeah, the ref sure favored us in the tie.
                  Give me a fucking break. Bunch of dick eating mofos.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/nsvJZ6Ea2qA
                    Total of 5 penalties in two games.
                    Three of them are 100% penalties.
                    Fuckers!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                      Im not even pissed today. More like "wtf did Rafinha and Ulreich do?" I still cant believe it really.

Those two mistakes are the reason we are not playing in the final right now. Too easy to say? Maybe. But you cant make such mistakes on this level, its unacceptable. This was a clear proof why they are reserves only.

Alaba should be the same, hope we can get another LB.
                      I have always warned about David Alaba...he fails in his defensive duties....hes lovely on wings..but final delivery still much to be desired....can't cut in...only crosses at the wing...he runs off from his duty posts..doesnt return...doesnt commit to serious man marking..how on earth can Alaba leave Benzema all alone in lollypop land in such a high octane match like this ? Alaba didnr even look behind to see where his man mark object was...my fucking goodness..the same way he ran off against athletico...watched a ball pass right thru him to griezmann and allowed Griezmann who had no business with getting that pass...go right pass Him (Alaba) and get the ball..run straight at Nuer and knocked the whole team out of the tournament simply because one David Alaba wont play his role duties efficiently....Alaba needs a competition to teach him...bench him severally..make him hungry ...and finally offload him when we get a serious left back...what a shame on you Alaba..same mistake everytime..

See what espn analysis had to say on this guy...
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ3KFB2y11w
                      Last edited by Bayernobi; 02-05-2018, 23:43.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
                        Why sad if liverpool wins it. Whats sad is real having 13 CL tittles when half of them are in the 60s and 2,3 tittle are artifically pushed with cheating
                        Correction..they won 5 straight dumb silly ucls back to back for the kings pleasure in the 50's.against teams that some no longer exist in present day..playing 6 one time matches to win it...what da hell.
                        I dunno why Uefa still acceeded that trash to them as champions league trophy..should have pushed that as a different tournament....hell it didnt have the league of nations joining to compete then....when the leagues of nations joined..Madrid would never sniff it again until 33 years later when Jupp Heynekes gave it to them

Comment

• we only have ourselves to blame.
                          we had RM pinned down in their own half & ran through them in midfield. So many chances created & we squandered all of them in BOTH legs.
                          Get rid of the expired stock & replace it with talented young players like Werner, Greizmann, Martial, Malcolm

Comment

• Comment

• let me sum it up in 3 words: Bayern Eliminated Bayern

PS. I am changing my avatar too. Mr Big shot disappeared in both games. he missed the goal at the end of second half of the first game and of course the shot he had on the game yesterday.
                              Last edited by Bayern Freak; 03-05-2018, 01:19.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                                As much as Roma and Bayern didn't deserve to go through, this is painfully true.

Which means that Madrid and Liverpool didn't really deserve to go through either, and football is bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X