Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect start in the CL for us, couldn't wish for more really.

When you consider all the injuries we got already, it makes it quite impressive what Niko managed to do so far, not only by winning, but doing it in a convincing way.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
      Perfect start in the CL for us, couldn't wish for more really.

When you consider all the injuries we got already, it makes it quite impressive what Niko managed to do so far, not only by winning, but doing it in a convincing way.
      Exactly. We got lucky with an easy group. But we just beat the best team 2-0 with a ton of injuries. Good day for us

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
        Perhaps, but aside from his goal, he was just error after error after error today. I counted three dangerous attacks from Benfica that were directly a result of his losing the ball trying something brain-dead stupid in an area we couldn't afford to lose the ball.
        So did James, who was the worst player on the pitch today.

Comment

I'm happy for his goal, but Sanches is a complete liability in midfield. The loose passes, stupid runs, missing teammates - it's really glaring.
          I can't agree with this, sorry Grey. The one who was a complete liability today was James. While Sanches had a few lost balls on Benfica side, he never really generated a clear cut chance for them.

Also, it's time we give up on Martinez as a starter, didn't do shit today.

All in all, really mediocre performance from Bayern, those last 10~12 minutes were ugly as fuck, thankfully they have a shitty aim.

Comment

• I'm not interested in arguing who was worse out of James and Sanches. If James's worst is as good as Sanches's best, that says all I need to say.

Comment

I'm not interested in arguing who was worse out of James and Sanches. If James's worst is as good as Sanches's best, that says all I need to say.
              That's not Sanches best tough.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                That's not Sanches best tough.
                So far, it's his best performance against a top-class team in a meaningful competition for Bayern that we've seen yet. He very well may and should improve, but thus far - this is his best yet.

Comment

So far, it's his best performance against a top-class team in a meaningful competition for Bayern that we've seen yet. He very well may and should improve, but thus far - this is his best yet.
                  I meant in his whole career, not at his Bayern career.

Comment

Holy shit man, I'm so glad that Renato won't ever be meeting you or reading your posts. He'd commit suicide.

Comment

• Pretty poor game I thought. Happy we got the win and no further injuries but not great to watch.

I think Kovac is doing well given our ridiculously thin squad and I am certainly enjoying seeing some of the shifts in mentality and tactics he is implementing but too many players made too many silly mistakes last night. Hopefully this sloppiness is worked on.

Neuer is incredible, so sad we missed a full season with him last year.

Kimmich has been a bit sloppy this season I feel, hoping he gets back to his best soon.

Boateng and Hummels both commiting too many silly mistakes, hope Süle can establish himself as a starter and light a fire under them.

Alaba is definitely improving under Kovac but still has a way to go.

Martinez may as well have been invisible last night, I love the guy but there were many times I forgot he was even on the pitch last night. Perhaps his days as a starter are over, I would definitely play Thiago in that DM role as starter.

Sanches wasn't great but perhaps the goal has taken the weight of the world off his shoulders and given him some confidence, hope to see more from him soon.

Robben and Ribery were ok, nothing special. We need to see more from our only wingers who are still talking about how they can keep going for years

James not great but we know how much of a magician he is when he is at his best, he will still be rusty from his injury I'm sure.

Lewandowski scored a brilliant goal, didn't do too much other than that but made some effective interplays and passes

Gnabry looked very good and lively when he came on but was caught offside several times.

Not much to judge about Goretzka or Müller's short stint on the pitch

Comment

• its so obvious that both Sanches and James need games, James to get in top form and Sanches to get rid of all that nervousness and mental problems.
                        Now we have 5 games in less then two weeks so we need rotation so everyone will get minutes. We need to even bring some guys from the youth to rest Kimmich and Alaba

Comment

• Robben has been playing with the attitude "Either I score or nobody will score" so he decided to rather shoot with his weak foot than passing to his teammates who were in clear scoring positions. And now with his public complaining, he will play full 90 mins from now on.

Last edited by bastian07; 20-09-2018, 08:02.

Comment

• Renato Sanches during #SLBFCB:

1 goal
                            2 shots
                            60 touches
                            44/47 (94%) passing
                            3/3 long balls
                            2/3 dribbles
                            7 recoveries

talk about a bad performance ...

Comment

• I hope you realize now that Robben did not have a outstanding performance against Leverkusen but it was Leverkusen who are sooo poor side right now that made him dribble and look phemomenal...

Against agile and agressive oposition like Benfica you could see that he cant move with exeption to one or two cases. Not to mention his one on one finishing. In knockout game he would have cost us elimination with the missed chances and poor decisions. He does not have the speed anymore and speed is essential for his game unlike Ribery.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

• The problem with Robben yesterday was about his finishing and not his dribbling/moves IMO

He missed 3 one on one chances and another clear chance, he could've ended the game with 4 goals while being man of the match

Comment

Working...
                                X