• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benfica were caught bribing officials with nightclubs and prostitutes lmao

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/Noticias/Ver/750512

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
      The problem with Robben yesterday was about his finishing and not his dribbling/moves IMO

He missed 3 one on one chances and another clear chance, he could've ended the game with 4 goals while being man of the match
      His dribling was also bad. He succeeded twice maybe.

But I agree it was not the worst thing. His decision making and finishing were absolutely awfull. He fucked up like 5 really good oportunities where we had a lo of space in attack in front and he made the worst possible decisions.

I mean its quite obvious that he is not fit for the highest level anymore.

You can see the energy and agility when Gnabry went in. Its a big difference.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post

But I agree it was not the worst thing. His decision making and finishing were absolutely awfull. He fucked up like 5 really good oportunities where we had a lo of space in attack in front and he made the worst possible decisions.

Not to him, our board and our coach is not

Comment

• Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post

It's quite clear for the moment he's still fit for high level, just not first XI.

Comment

Working...
          X