Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SL Benfica 0 - 2 Bayern München

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Why was he going with his right foot, he could have killed the game

    Comment


    • #77
      Jardel didnt let him space to shoot with his left foot unfortunately

      Comment


      • #78
        Imagine Robben wasting such a chance in a CL semi-final or final...

        Comment


        • #79
          Typical spanish sh it of a referee i except 4,5 yellow cards from this spanish card happy referees

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by mea95 View Post
            Imagine Robben wasting such a chance in a CL semi-final or final...
            As if that never happened lol

            Comment


            • #81
              Was that a shot

              Comment


              • #82
                lol Hummels

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  Was that a shot
                  It was a terrible shot with his right foot

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Oh my Bumblebee should get his shit together at the back

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      please don't shot with your right foot anymore

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Wavy View Post
                        Those grey jerseys are ugly as shit.
                        How dare you

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                          please don't shot with your right foot anymore
                          Was it a shot?

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                            Oh my Bumblebee should get his shit together at the back
                            He's had his entire life to do so and he's turning 30 this year. He's without a doubt the most overrated and disappointing CB I know of.

                            Before you say it, yes I am absolutely butthurt.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Neuer save.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Grey View Post
                                He's had his entire life to do so and he's turning 30 this year. He's without a doubt the most overrated and disappointing CB I know of.

                                Before you say it, yes I am absolutely butthurt.
                                Oh you know you don’t have to convince me about him

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X