Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De Ligt and Süle together would be great for the future - but Uli prefer to pocket the money or use them on some b-level German player if I know him right

Comment

• Originally posted by jabet View Post
      I miss Coman and Costa wing pairing, it really cant be much worse than what we have now.
      Funny that we worried about having too much depth in the midfield.
      The biggest problem is we're not playing through the middle like we did on the first 7 matches, just trying to force on the wings. Kovac got his starting eleven and tactics wrong again. Put a Thiago and James in the midfield together with one of Sanches/Goretzka, and put Robben and Gnabry on the wings so you can use James ability of playing centrally instead of wasting it wide.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
        @Mea

I didnt laugh at you to be an asshole, it was just that I expected this outcome of the match, but really hoped for something else.

It was crystal clear with the lineup. Kovac got big problems, you get the impression he already lost some of the locker room.
        You don't have to explain yourself, it was my fault to get excited that quickly

Robben had a great shot on target, then Hummels scored, then Müller had a chance to score the 2nd
        I was sure that we were going to destroy them like 5-0, until we went to sleep and forgot that we are playing a CL game

And anyway, the problem isn't only with the lineup... Yeah Robbery suck, Muller too
        But we are playing without motivation and it seems like we don't care anymore about the result
        You can clearly see that from the amateurish mistakes done by our defenders

Sent from my INE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Let me be the first:

#NikoRaus

Comment

• #NikoBall era is over

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
              #NikoBall era is over
              It never started.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                It never started.
                7 straight wins you dumbass

Comment

• So we need to replace several players next summer... But have you thought about Lewy, James and even Thiago? It's far from sure that they will want to stay, considering where this season is heading.

Skickat från min VTR-L29 via Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

Robben had a great shot on target, then Hummels scored, then Müller had a chance to score the 2nd
                    I was sure that we were going to destroy them like 5-0, until we went to sleep and forgot that we are playing a CL game

And anyway, the problem isn't only with the lineup... Yeah Robbery suck, Muller too
                    But we are playing without motivation and it seems like we don't care anymore about the result

And do you know why??

Cuz these are the same fucking players from 2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018....

We have the same fucking players just now 5 years older. What motivation do you expect???

Boateng wanted to leave and we did not sell him. We keep both Robben and Ribery. No back-up for Alaba. No back-up for Kimmich. Wagner still a sub in attack. I mean its like fucking obvious this roster is dead. And what is worse there are exciting players but we keep them on the bench.

Retarded stuff.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

I can't stop thinking he (Kovac) lost some of the locker room already. I simply can't find other reasons.

Sure the material is not what it used to be, but still we should be able to beat Ajax at our home turf - it's the Allianz Arena after all.

Comment

• I want to congratulate Uli Hoeneß, Niko Kovac, Arjen Robben and Franck Ribéry for the brilliant display. You should be proud for getting COMPLETELY outplayed by a random U20 Ajax team.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122].

When you think about it, Bayern are like Bram Stocker's Dracula. There's the one that sucks the life out of us (Hoeneß), his loyal yes-man servant Renfield (Kovac) and 2 bitches (Robbéry)...

Waiting for a wild Van Helsing to appear to do his thing

Comment

• We had tuchel for free for so long. Uli should retire and take Brazzo with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
                            We had tuchel for free for so long. Uli should retire and take Brazzo with him.
                            Tuchel is the worst coach we could get. No, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                              I want to congratulate Uli Hoeneß, Niko Kovac, Arjen Robben and Franck Ribéry for the brilliant display. You should be proud for getting COMPLETELY outplayed by a random U20 Ajax team.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122].

When you think about it, Bayern are like Bram Stocker's Dracula. There's the one that sucks the life out of us (Hoeneß), his loyal yes-man servant Renfield (Kovac) and 2 bitches (Robbéry)...

Waiting for a wild Van Helsing to appear to do his thing
                              You forgot about Brazzo, but i guess he's really an irrelevant puppet.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                                Tuchel is the worst coach we could get. No, thanks.
                                I'm not a Tuchel fan, but he would have the balls to make revolutions when it comes to the players.

With him it would definitely be goodbye to Robbery - and that's what this club need. Not only Robbery, but other players shouldn't be definite starters anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X