This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    Like dominating the game for 90 mins and finish it with a late winner?
    Something like this

The last one is probably more likely as it's a minnow we face, but it's only wishful thinking from me as it doesn't seems likely to happen lol

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
      Something like this

The last one is probably more likely as it's a minnow we face, but it's only wishful thinking from me as it doesn't seems likely to happen lol

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post

Yes also that. I didn't miss Pep at first, but holy h*** we need someone like him these days to make our attacking play more fluid.

With that said I know Kovac is not having it easy because many of our players are over the hill - still he should get more out of it.

Comment

Benching Muller will be the BEST thing to do
          Benching Ribery will guarantee us a victory.

Kovac needs to implement his own philosophy & stop trying to make everyone happy

Comment

Originally posted by schweini View Post

Comment

Originally posted by schweini View Post
              Benching Ribery will guarantee us a victory.

Kovac needs to implement his own philosophy & stop trying to make everyone happy
              We have no James, Robben or Coman... There's not anyone we can bench them for haha

Comment

I am not angry at all that we are not winning...I am angry because we play so shit and boring that I am not a bit excited about our games anymore. And that was never the case in the last years.

I happened to watch Arsenal against Liverpool the other day and I found out that Arsenal play 2 times more exciting football than us at the moment. That hurts.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
                  I am not angry at all that we are not winning...I am angry because we play so shit and boring that I am not a bit excited about our games anymore. And that was never the case in the last years.

I happened to watch Arsenal against Liverpool the other day and I found out that Arsenal play 2 times more exciting football than us at the moment. That hurts.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
                  Fully agreed, that’s the worst for me as well. We play so slow and predictable these days.

No wonder small teams can close us down with relatively ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                    I'm getting really sick of this thought and reason cropping up around here.

You need to form a reactionary view ASAP and stick to it no matter how context or facts change.

MULLER BAD

LIKE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                      hahahahaha ..
                      people fall for that kind of bullshit stats? really .. is there someone who's sane and actually think Muller contributed to those stats?
                      no wonder such a stat is being distributed by a German media outlet, they are just trying to protect the Germans for some odd reason ..
                      fuck that BS, Muller is one of the worst players in the current squad and that tells you so much considering the squad have the likes of Wagner, 36 years old Ribery & 35 years old Robben.

with this bullshit.

Comment

Just win and secure a spot in the Round of 16

Comment

Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                          hahahahaha ..
                          people fall for that kind of bullshit stats? really .. is there someone who's sane and actually think Muller contributed to those stats?
                          no wonder such a stat is being distributed by a German media outlet, they are just trying to protect the Germans for some odd reason ..
                          fuck that BS, Muller is one of the worst players in the current squad and that tells you so much considering the squad have the likes of Wagner, 36 years old Ribery & 35 years old Robben.

with this bullshit.
                          I know what I'm saying now is controversial and I can't prove it (just my own thoughts) - but it seems like Müller is the "mole" inside the dressing room, as Bild protect him for all costs and he gives them insider information the other way

It's probably not only him though, but some few others too lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                            hahahahaha ..

with this bullshit.
                            Almost as silly as when people posted Sanches stats claiming how great his ball retention is lmao.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                                let's fuck up those stats today !

Comment

Working...
                                X