Wow, what a great sub
        I know right

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          Wow, what a great sub
          The problem is that we don't have enough backups

Sent from my INE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

That's true, but I still think it should have been done sooner. Rest some players like Lewa.. Shabani could have been given a shout as well.

Comment

I didn't like Gnabry today. He lost some balls, made some stupid decissions like shoting instead of passing, he has speed but he doesn't use it. At the begining of the season I thought he will be little game changer like Coman but he hasn't showed anything special yet. Him and Muller were the players that bored me the most today (even that the second one made some wind in the second half)

Comment

With this play and with this line-up from today we are going to need a miracle against Dortmund.

Otherwise we are going to get raped. I watched them against Atletico. They will murder us on counters if we play like today with dead players like Muller or Ribery.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FCBartek View Post
                  I didn't like Gnabry today. He lost some balls, made some stupid decissions like shoting instead of passing, he has speed but he doesn't use it. At the begining of the season I thought he will be little game changer like Coman but he hasn't showed anything special yet. Him and Muller were the players that bored me the most today (even that the second one made some wind in the second half)
                  Some bad decisions but still was one of our more active players today. I just put Goretzka and Lewandowski above him. Leon had a great second half. The first one was boring stuff from everyone, honestly.

I need a gif or something of that amazing Hummels tackle. Almost made we score a third goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
                    With this play and with this line-up from today we are going to need a miracle against Dortmund.

Otherwise we are going to get raped. I watched them against Atletico. They will murder us on counters if we play like today with dead players like Muller or Ribery.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
                    Time for us to play 10-0-0 formation on weekend and save our asses from a humiliation and I'm not even joking!

Comment

We are also a the top of the table after that draw between Benfica and Ajax

Comment

That's because we're in a quite weak group

Comment

We have got the best defense of the whole UCL so far alongside Schalke 04.

Comment

Didn't get to watch the second half, but from the first half all I was able to gather was that our football is quite unattractive & indecisive. Also Boateng was horribly shit.

Can any member fill me in roughly on whether we improved or not in the second half?

Comment

Originally posted by RJNair View Post
                              Didn't get to watch the second half, but from the first half all I was able to gather was that our football is quite unattractive & indecisive. Also Boateng was horribly shit.

Can any member fill me in roughly on whether we improved or not in the second half?
                              No.

Comment

Ribery got 5? Surprised

Comment

Working...
                                X