X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St3ph3n
    replied
    Pep did what his team was supposed to do..
    We only managed 30% of that against a worse team.
    Not happy/satisfied with this result. Gives zero confidence near thé future.
    Only shows how ill we are.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
    Maybe he (Ribery) didn't give Bild any information this month
    He probably stopped leaking Starting XI to them

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied
    Maybe he (Ribery) didn't give Bild any information this month

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Originally posted by pzUH View Post
    1 = best
    5 = worst
    That's why i'm surprised, Ribery usually gets 3 for his bad performances

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied
    Originally posted by RJNair View Post
    Didn't get to watch the second half, but from the first half all I was able to gather was that our football is quite unattractive & indecisive. Also Boateng was horribly shit.

Can any member fill me in roughly on whether we improved or not in the second half?

we were a lot better in the last 30 minutes of the game
    Barkas made some great saves

But in general we can play a lot better than that

Leave a comment:

• Stansfield
    replied
    AEK were fighting each other in the second half. We only managed goals because Lewandowski drew and converted a penalty and channeled his wife on a fortunate corner.

Still qualified though.

Leave a comment:

• pzUH
    replied
    1 = best
    5 = worst

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied

Ribery got 5? Surprised

Leave a comment:

• Kim
    replied
    Originally posted by RJNair View Post
    Didn't get to watch the second half, but from the first half all I was able to gather was that our football is quite unattractive & indecisive. Also Boateng was horribly shit.

Can any member fill me in roughly on whether we improved or not in the second half?
    No.

Leave a comment:

• RJNair
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    We have got the best defense of the whole UCL so far alongside Schalke 04.

Leave a comment:

• pzUH
    replied
    That's because we're in a quite weak group

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied

We are also a the top of the table after that draw between Benfica and Ajax

Leave a comment:

• Blackroze
    replied
    Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
    With this play and with this line-up from today we are going to need a miracle against Dortmund.

Otherwise we are going to get raped. I watched them against Atletico. They will murder us on counters if we play like today with dead players like Muller or Ribery.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Time for us to play 10-0-0 formation on weekend and save our asses from a humiliation and I'm not even joking!

Leave a comment:

• franz
    replied
    Originally posted by FCBartek View Post
    I didn't like Gnabry today. He lost some balls, made some stupid decissions like shoting instead of passing, he has speed but he doesn't use it. At the begining of the season I thought he will be little game changer like Coman but he hasn't showed anything special yet. Him and Muller were the players that bored me the most today (even that the second one made some wind in the second half)
    Some bad decisions but still was one of our more active players today. I just put Goretzka and Lewandowski above him. Leon had a great second half. The first one was boring stuff from everyone, honestly.

I need a gif or something of that amazing Hummels tackle. Almost made we score a third goal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X