This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best start in 5 years.
    Best (easiest) group draw in last 5 years.

Comment

• 2012/13 was even easier group than this season though

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
        Crappy domestic campaign but claiming continental success for this season? Sign me up!
        To even add another positive dimension to this statement, back with LvG's first season, we were doing shit in every competition and suddenly we won 4-1 against Juve, when our back was against wall and everything turned around from that point onward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
          To even add another positive dimension to this statement, back with LvG's first season, we were doing shit in every competition and suddenly we won 4-1 against Juve, when our back was against wall and everything turned around from that point onward.
          I remember that, although that happened under extremely different circumstances, but definitely hope you'll turn out to be right

Comment

• Originally posted by pratz4uall View Post
            Robben and Ribery are Bayern legends and are future hall of famers, their current lack of form aside. How about the members here talk about them with some respect?
            You are absolutely right. But the majority here 'new' members. They don't give a sh.t about respect.

It's not for nothing, that bayernzone.com is not slightly as popular as a few years ago. All the negativity.

Don't believe me? Look up older games,, bundesliga as well as CL games. and look at the lots of replies.

I have to guess, but i think there were more than 3 times as much replies, on a games than nowadays games.

I used to love this forum. But thats also in the past now.

Comment

• Originally posted by victoryluzon View Post
              You are absolutely right. But the majority here 'new' members. They don't give a sh.t about respect.

It's not for nothing, that bayernzone.com is not slightly as popular as a few years ago. All the negativity.

Don't believe me? Look up older games,, bundesliga as well as CL games. and look at the lots of replies.

I have to guess, but i think there were more than 3 times as much replies, on a games than nowadays games.

I used to love this forum. But thats also in the past now.

Know what else is in the past? Robben and Ribery’s talent.

You’re welcome to leave if you don’t like it here, but ironically the only thing bringing you back is...you.

Comment

• More of this kind bitte

Comment

Working...
                X