Originally posted by mea95 View Post
    Coman, Thiago, Tolisso, James and Gnabry are out

I don't think something else would work, maybe something like this:

Neuer

Boateng - Hummels - Sule

Javi
    Kimmich - Sanches - Goretzka - Alaba

Muller - Lewa

We're shit and that's a fact, these 5 players + Davies should be available ASAP
    That is really interesting and promising setup. Question is if Niko has right to try it or Mr. H told him 4-2-3-1 with Robery on the wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Morlock View Post
      That is really interesting and promising setup. Question is if Niko has right to try it or Mr. H told him 4-2-3-1 with Robery on the wings.

And suddenly:

Coincidence? I don't think so ... Kovac made a mistake by accepting Bayern's offer while Uli is still here

Comment

Robbery play today and I hope we lose bad.

Comment

Kovac wants to do something before leaving...
          I hope he will start with these youngsters and we win

Sent from my INE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
            Robbery play today and I hope we lose bad.
            That's mean we could be eliminated from CL 2018 group stage

Comment

I wish we could terminate Robbery's contracts already in January.

I'm just fed up with them, can't stand to watch them play for us anymore. Summer can't come soon enough so we can clean out in this squad.

Comment

Try something different tonight. Give chance to the youth, put some speed into the attack.

Wingplay IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE. We do not have wingers. High defensive line IS NOT WORKING. We do not have the players needed to play that.

So try something that will suit the team. We are not the Bayern from 2013. We are not going to dominate games anymore.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

But our youngsters can't even beat players their own age, let alone experienced ones in a competitive CL fixture lol

Comment

Kovac wants to do something before leaving...
                    I hope he will start with these youngsters and we win

Sent from my INE-LX1 using Tapatalk
                    Only imagine if Kovac's last move is saying fuck you to Robbéry's, Boateng's, Javi's and Müller's faces and start a bunch of youngsters in a crucial CL game.

And to top it off, they have a good game and we win.

Oh boy wouldn't that be something. Wonder if that will make those bastards realize they are all past it

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                      But our youngsters can't even beat players their own age, let alone experienced ones in a competitive CL fixture lol
                      Neuer

Kimmich - Sule - Mai - Alaba

Javi
                      Goretzka - Sanches

Jeong - Lewa - Shabani

If Gnabry is fit (that's not what I read), he can start instead of Shabani/Jeong
                      Robbery, Muller & Boateng on the bench would be sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
                        That's mean we could be eliminated from CL 2018 group stage
                        Not doing good this season is probably the only thing to make this team change for the better in the summer.

Comment

Neuer

Kimmich - Sule - Mai - Alaba

Javi
                          Goretzka - Sanches

Jeong - Lewa - Shabani

If Gnabry is fit (that's not what I read), he can start instead of Shabani/Jeong
                          Robbery, Muller & Boateng on the bench would be sweet
                          Mai only grasped a handful of Bundesliga matches, Jeong & Shabani failed to impress when deployed during friendlies even, do you think they're up for a fundamental CL game?

I'm not defending those you mentioned by all means, you might say the youngsters can't do much worse than that, if the coach sees them ready for it then let's go ahead but getting out of the groupstage in the CL would be a massive blow.

Comment

Mai only grasped a handful of Bundesliga matches, Jeong & Shabani failed to impress when deployed during friendlies even, do you think they're up for a fundamental CL game?

I'm not defending those you mentioned by all means, you might say the youngsters can't do much worse than that, if the coach sees them ready for it then let's go ahead but getting out of the groupstage in the CL would be a massive blow.
                            We have a full squad of experienced players and i don't think they're up for a fundamental CL game just like the youngsters, honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                              We have a full squad of experienced players and i don't think they're up for a fundamental CL game just like the youngsters, honestly.
                              I don't disagree - but the point is I don't think it's fair to expose a bunch of youngsters to a risky CL game that might compromise their development. Gotta leave them in peace and let the experienced ones cope with their mess they've put themselves into.

Comment

I don't disagree - but the point is I don't think it's fair to expose a bunch of youngsters to a risky CL game that might compromise their development. Gotta leave them in peace and let the experienced ones cope with their mess they've put themselves into.
                                Yeah, me too. But i'd love to see some of them getting minutes tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X