This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
    From we have to rotate its not possible to play every game to starting the same players every game with players like ribery,muller who does not even deserve to start. Goretzka-Kimmich-Muller is weak two wins vs shitty teams and suddenly some people are overrating our starting midfield. Well sooner rather than later we will lose not every club is werder or nurnberg. The sad thing is even if we finish 2nd and lose vs leipzig/frankfurt they wont fire kovac
    I would like to see at least Thiago starting today, but its totally reasonable to preserve him and Coman. I will not blame Kovac for this. Goretzka is giving good performances. Müller is playing "ok" and without James he will most likely start. You are talking about Kimmich like he is Luiz Gustavo or something like this. He is playing very well and the world will not end with one more game as a midfielder. He will most likely go back to RB very soon (i hope).

Just calm down a little bit D:

Comment

Why is everybody complaining about the line up as if we have any other choices? Thiago and Coman are still returning from injury and Robben and James are both out injured... Who else do you suggest we play?

Comment

Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
        Why is everybody complaining about the line up as if we have any other choices? Thiago and Coman are still returning from injury and Robben and James are both out injured... Who else do you suggest we play?
        I'm with you. I just hope we get Coman mainly on quickly, so I don't have to watch Ribery.

Comment

I read the comments and I feel like we have Bale, Isco, Cante and Hazard on our bench. when in reality we have;
          Sanches, a not yet fit Thiago, a not fit Coman and an out of form Martinez.

Comment

We might lose this game, Ajax has a very talented young team.

Comment

I want to see what David Neres can do, he’s supposed to be very good.

Comment

Serge with a good run, nice

Comment

GNABRY WHAT A PASS! OH MY GOD!

Comment

Gnabry is giving me D Costa flash backs.

Edit

Nice assist from him and great finish by Lewa.

Comment

Thanks de Ligt for keeping Lewa on side. Already helping Bayern.

Comment

Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                        Thanks de Ligt for keeping Lewa on side. Already helping Bayern.
                        Now that's a perfect Boateng replacement

Comment

Hopefully Gnabry will keep this form until the end of the season, with Coman will get back to his old form and Davies will impress... And the second half of the season could be really interesting

Sent from my INE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Jesus ribery and rafinha are SHIT. They dont even deserve to be in the team anymore let alone starting games.

Btw is worrying how we cannot pass our way from Ajax pressing while they are doing it with ease with quick passes

Comment

Tadic, what a monster! Sign him up

Comment

We actually abandoned ball possession for this game .. we are playing a very smooth direct football we just lack a little more creativity in the center and a better player on the left side.

Defensively, Sule is good, Boa and Rafinha are horrible.

Muller is playing so well so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X