Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was impressed with Javi so far, glad he's playing. Hopefully we start being better going forward in the second half, Liverpool did offer us chances we just didn't take them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
      Bye bye Kimmich
      That's why he won't be the captain, you cant make a faul like that when you are 1 card away from missing the second leg, now we'll have to play with Rafinha, thanks a lot Joshua!

Comment

• We simply have to take the chances we get, we've been poor in our executions on the final third.

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
          Wtf am I watching? Just park the bus and play 0-0, we ain’t creating anything forward.
          Yes, we are trying to play force counters on them, but our offensive play is not quick, mostly due to Martinez (not the best offensive support) and James (playing bad/mediocre IMO).

Comment

• Liverpool have had way too many chances and close calls they're just bound to score eventually. We've been good despite our many blunders. It's just so damn nerve wracking.

Comment

• What a first half

Each team could've easily scored 3 to 4 goals

Good thing Gnabry is playing well, because they are double marking Coman and Gnabry is having more freedom

IMO with players like Pavard and Hernandez next season, we will be a tough team to beat

Sent from my INE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Everything spot on so far!!

But we miss a ball playing MF in the center....Thiago is fucking alone and cant do it all by himself. He is easily shut down. James is just too far up the pitch and Martinez is just concentrated on defense.

We need support in MF ASAP....everything they created is through the MF.

But fuck, we just do not have options....James needs to droop deep.

Comment

• The only reason we're not behind is liverpools poor finishing

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex View Post
                    The only reason we're not behind is liverpools poor finishing
                    The only reason they are not behind is ours poor finishing...

Comment

• Thiago was really good in the first half, our wingers are working their ass off as well. But damn, we need to take our chances when we finally get some.

My nerves can't take this.

Comment

• This was a game for Leon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
                          That's why he won't be the captain, you cant make a faul like that when you are 1 card away from missing the second leg, now we'll have to play with Rafinha, thanks a lot Joshua!
                          I had no doubt he will get a card in this match. Too bad it was this soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
                            This was a game for Leon.
                            Yeah, i agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex View Post
                              The only reason we're not behind is liverpools poor finishing
                              such an incredibly stupid thing to say. they can say the same thing.
                              it's been a good, hard first half. we can play better but so can they.

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
                                I don't think Klopp is an average manager. In fact, I've never even stated that, so don't put words into my mouth.

Klopp is a very good manager, but I wouldn't rate him exceptional, because his brand of football relies too heavily on the players' physical attributes.

So I was being part serious, part sarcastic.
                                I never put words or anything else in your mouth for that matter. I said IF you think he's average.

If you make vague posts like that you should expect people having multiple interpretations .. after all you said it was mixed sarcasm and serious.

getting the best out of your players physical or technical is the definition of a great coaching some would argue mind you if it consistently yeild results.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X