• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the most likely Liverpool XI on Tuesday:

Alisson
    Alexander-Arnold, Fabinho, Matip, Robertson
    Henderson, Wijnaldum, Keita
    Salah, Firmino, Mane

It would be a dream to put two goals behind Alisson. Their defense looks much stronger than last season, and it will be tough to score with VVD in the second leg. We need to play at our best at Anfield.

Comment

Not a bad breakdown TBH.

Comment

This is like rubbing your hand over concrete and pretending it's braille.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
          This is the most likely Liverpool XI on Tuesday:

Alisson
          Alexander-Arnold, Fabinho, Matip, Robertson
          Henderson, Wijnaldum, Keita
          Salah, Firmino, Mane

It would be a dream to put two goals behind Alisson. Their defense looks much stronger than last season, and it will be tough to score with VVD in the second leg. We need to play at our best at Anfield.

Arnold, Matip, Robertson, Henderson, Firmino all bang average players just thriving under Klopp like those Dortmund guys Schmelzer, Kehl, Sahin, Grokruetz who all fell apart once Koop left...this Liverpool side is beatable

Comment

Originally posted by Blackroze View Post

Not a bad breakdown TBH.
            This sounds legit and could explain the rumors about us looking for a defensive mid.

Comment

-Neuer-
              -Kimmich-Süle-Hummels-Alaba-
              -Javi-Thiago-
              -Gnabry-James-Coman-
              -Lewandowski-

Comment

Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post

-Neuer-
                -Kimmich-Süle-Hummels-Alaba-
                -Javi-Thiago-
                -Gnabry-James-Coman-
                -Lewandowski-

Javi? Guy's slower than the sunset. He won't be able to cope with Liverpool players for more than 15 minutes.

Comment

Javi? Guy's slower than the sunset. He won't be able to cope with Liverpool players for more than 15 minutes.
                  We need all the defensive help we can get honestly

Comment

Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
                    We need all the defensive help we can get honestly
                    Yeah, i agree but would Javi really help us that much looking at his current form though? I'd rather go with Goretzka as B2B midfielder and Thiago playing as #6.

Comment

I think it's gonna be Javi-Thiago-Goretzka, although James did get a lot of first team starts last couple of games so I could be wrong.

Comment

Yeah, i agree but would Javi really help us that much looking at his current form though? I'd rather go with Goretzka as B2B midfielder and Thiago playing as #6.
                        I don't think Javi was that bad a player whenever he did play. His main issue has always been is that he has very very little to contribute up front but he does his job well when played back.

Comment

I still really think we'll see Ribéry amongst the starters anyways. No way Niko will give up on an experienced player in the toughest game of his season thus far and he'll probably want one between Coman & Gnabry to enter during the 2nd half.

Comment

Dude's so clueless, it is mind blowig

Comment

That's not the worst thing. I would rather James start but Goretzka is miles better in form right now and imo Javi has to start this game

Comment

It's not like Kovac has Ngolo Kante and Marco Veratti and Nemanja Matic at his disposal and yet he chooses Martinez. It's plain and simple, if he wants a destroyer and midfield screener there is only one option in the whole squad and he is Martinez, whether you and me like it or not. I, personally, would take the precaution and play with a more defensive style, especially considering our defensive form of late, and only option for that is Martinez. I would warm my feet at least in the first half with more defensive approach and depending on how Liverpool play and how the score develops, you could get fancier and swap Martinez with James, to get a precious away goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X