Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FC Liverpool 0 - 0 FC Bayern München

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by mea95 View Post
    We played our best game in 2019 vs Hoffenheim with Javi-Thiago-Goretzka trio
    We also won 4-1 vs Stuttgart with the same trio

    We lost 3-1 vs Bayer, won 3-2 in extra time vs Berlin and 3-2 vs Augsburg without Javi

    So yeah it's safe to start with someone like Javi who can do the dirty job ... James will be subbed in the second half
    And leave in the summer

    Comment


    • #62
      James will be in the starting 11...I am sure about that.

      One of Coman/Gnabry will be on the bench because Javi will also play.

      We will go with conservative approach by providing more cover for our defense and having more stability in possession.

      The objective for Tuesday is to stay alive in the tie. We will attack for sure in Munich.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by mea95 View Post
        We played our best game in 2019 vs Hoffenheim with Javi-Thiago-Goretzka trio
        We also won 4-1 vs Stuttgart with the same trio

        We lost 3-1 vs Bayer, won 3-2 in extra time vs Berlin and 3-2 vs Augsburg without Javi

        So yeah it's safe to start with someone like Javi who can do the dirty job ... James will be subbed in the second half
        We won Stuttgart after Martinez was taken out for Gnabry at halftime. The first half was 1-1 and after this incident Kovac has never started him again.

        We conceded 2 goals against 15th place Augsburg when we had 11 players in our own half (They weren't even from counter). So good luck to Kovac on Tuesday

        Comment


        • #64
          Don't choke, Robert

          Comment


          • #65


            Comment


            • #66


              This would be a nice lineup in case of Coman's injury. I really like. It's both defensive and offensive enough to get us through first leg.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                And leave in the summer
                Well James isn't above the club so if he leaves over not being started then good riddance

                Comment


                • #68
                  Jürgen Klopp analyses Bayern Munich

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Kicker's predicted XI:

                    Neuer - Kimmich, Süle, Hummels, Alaba - Goretzka, Thiago - Gnabry, James, Coman - Lewandowski
                    Alisson - Alexander-Arnold, J. Matip, Fabinho, Robertson - Wijnaldum, J. Henderson, Milner - M. Salah, Roberto Firmino, S. Mané

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Boateng and Ribery are NOT travelling to Liverpool with the squad.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Interesting that Kovac opted to leave them out.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                          Boateng and Ribery are NOT travelling to Liverpool with the squad.
                          According to Bild (lol) Boateng has Gastrointestinal problems and Ribery has just had another baby but will probably still travel to Liverpool on his own to meet up with the team

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                            According to Bild (lol) Boateng has Gastrointestinal problems and Ribery has just had another baby but will probably still travel to Liverpool on his own to meet up with the team
                            Boateng and Gastrointestinal problems - better love story than twillight

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Boateng and Ribery left out of the squad it seems:



                              Ribery just had a kid and is expected to make it there on a later flight, Boateng has stomach problems and it's unclear whether he'll make it.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                More build up from Liverpool fans.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X