This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
    he said something really important: it's not about buying players in the summer, but we should have a clear idea about our playing style for next years and buy players accordingly

Or else we will turn into Manchester United and that's true ... They bought tons of players but they had no identity

It's clear that Kovac is a defensive minded coach, and I'm ok with that as long as we accept this philosophy and we buy players that fit the system
    Or else we have to change him
    Last edited by mea95; 15-03-2019, 11:01.

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
      he said something really important: it's not about buying players in the summer, but we should have a clear idea about our playing style for next years and buy players accordingly

Or else we will turn like Manchester United and that's true ... They bought tons of players but they had no identity

It's clear that Kovac is a defensive minded coach, and I'm ok with that as long as we accept this philosophy and we buy players that fit the system
      Or else we have to change him
      As I have stated before, IMO there is nothing wrong about playing defensive and I think it's breath of fresh air into our team philosophy. But for me there is a huge problem, which is we really cannot train and get ourselves better in defensive aspects in BL. Despite Bayern's shittiest performance of years and Dortmund's best year in a while, we are still at the top of the league. No team is gonna come at Bayern an test us defensively. Our first Real test is gonna come in quarter finals or sometimes, when something odd happens with groups, in round of 16.
      All in all it means there is no chance for us to figure ourself and our mistakes in defensive aspect and make ourselves better up until QF of champions league, which is like 8 months into the season.

I'm against full retard Guardiola style possession, but this type of super defensive does not suit us either. We have to fins something in the middle. For that I'm pretty sure we need another coach.

Comment

• Kovac plays defensively but has the worst defensive record at Bayern in years.

Hm...

Comment

• Mourinho played defensively at Sevilla's home trying to get 0-0 result and hoped for sth in Old Trafford but the end result was they lost 1-2 there. So It's true that we have become the next United. I still think we should have tried to score away goal at Anfield when there was no Van Dijk
          Last edited by bastian07; 15-03-2019, 18:16.

Comment

• He's there to take us to the next level

Comment

• Comment

• I believe Kovac would never come here if it was up to him

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                  X