X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    2:1 for us
    I expect 1-0 or a 3-2. You can't just go all out because there was no away goal at Anfield.
    XI according to Kicker: Neuer - Rafinha, Süle, Hummels, Alaba - Javi Martinez, Thiago - Gnabry, James, F. Ribery - Lewandowski
    Rafinha

Comment

Irrati will be in VAR room tomorrow, the same ref who gave penalty to United last week

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post

Time to do something about it tomorrow.

Comment

Lewa has the chance to erase us fans bashing him last season starting tomorrow.

Comment

Anyone has any hookups for tickets? Or some tips where to find any. In town atm.

Comment

https://www.goal.com/en/news/ill-sac...w1i58x1f59e14n

Wtf is this? Salah making excuses if we knock Liverpool out tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Kroos39 View Post

Funny you say that. Bc I bunch if friends from my work and I were all planning on going and watching the game tomorrow. I’m the only Bayern fan and most the others are Barca or Real Madrid fans. But 2 of the guys are huge Liverpool fans. Both yesterday came to me and said they can’t go now. I being a smart ass said I would back out too, Bc I wouldn’t want to cry in public either I was you after liverpool looses. And they both kinda smirked

Comment

"Rafinha has played very well in the last two matches, both offensively and defensively. Switching from left to right won't be a problem for him - right back is his position."

Seems like Rafa will start tomorrow.

Comment

In a good day Rafinha is strong defensively and can try something upfront at times too. However, if he does something stupid Madrid-like, these mistakes will ruin all his image to this club. Lets pray for the best.

I never liked the idea of play Boateng there. He would be unable to attack anyway and his horrible body balance against some of the quickest players on earth is the recipe to a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Kroos39 View Post

I wish one of our players will sacrifice his BL dream in order to win the CL

Comment

Liverpool's expected XI: Alisson, TAA, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson - Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum - Mane, Firmino, Salah

Naby Keita will probably miss the game due to injury.

EDIT: It's official. Keita is not travelling to Munich.
                          Last edited by EM1R; 12-03-2019, 17:08.

Comment

Liverpool's expected XI: Alisson, TAA, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson - Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum - Mane, Firmino, Salah

Naby Keita will probably miss the game due to injury.

EDIT: It's official. Keita is not travelling to Munich.
                            We should be able to control the midfield. Not that sure about the sides.

Comment

Comment

Nice guy

Comment

Working...
                                X