Clear All

• FC Bayern München 1 - 3 FC Liverpool

Champions League 2018/19, Round of 16
    FC Bayern München v FC Liverpool

Stadium: Allianz Arena (Munich)
    Kick-off: Wednesday, 13 March 2019, 21.00h

Countdown to match start

List of broadcasters

We're heading into this game in the best possible mood. I'm expecting a one hell of a game. Pack m'as!

Comment

This time 6 weeks ago I was so convinced we would get humiliated by Liverpool but now with just a few days to go I feel pretty confident. I feel like Kovac and the boys have really turned things around. Come on Bayern

Comment

We are in great form

The only drawback is Kimmich not being available

But I'm confident we can win

Comment

Maybe now that Kimmich has shaven his mustache we’ll be able to sneak him on the pitch under the pseudonym Koshua Jimmich. It’s a foolproof plan!

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
            Maybe now that Kimmich has shaven his mustache we’ll be able to sneak him on the pitch under the pseudonym Koshua Jimmich. It’s a foolproof plan!
            Him being an angry elf would come out in 10min and they’d know it’s him.

Comment

Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
              This time 6 weeks ago I was so convinced we would get humiliated by Liverpool but now with just a few days to go I feel pretty confident. I feel like Kovac and the boys have really turned things around. Come on Bayern
              We're setting ourselves to be so disappointed if the team doesn't go through.

Comment

Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                Him being an angry elf would come out in 10min and they’d know it’s him.
                Ok but are you sure the mustache won't fool them? "Angry little elf" could easily describe Rafinha. Maybe have Kimmich wear Rafinha's shirt too, that'll help.

Comment

Klopp praised both our full-backs after the first match. knowing we don't have Kimmich this time around, he will surely play on Rafinha ..
                  one of our Mids, and Gnabry will have to track back to the right side to help him out. otherwise we will be screwed.

Comment

Liverpool have been shit when playing away in CL, i hope it will stay like that on Wednesday.

Comment

From the first 45 minutes against Burnley....they look quite nervous Liverpool. They score twice due to 2 direct mistakes from Burnley players and apart from that they did not create much.

You can tell that the pressure to win the league is getting to them and especially now as they have to chase City.

Nevertheless, you have to be focused against them all the time as they can very easy capitalize on mistakes, even though they have hard times now creating chances of their own.

We will see how all of this will reflect in the CL on Wednesday.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post

Nice
                          Just don't injure youself's boys

Comment

This is a huge boost...

I expect the line-up to be the same like in Liverpool except for Kimmich.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

This game is so big, can you Imagine losing it because of one player?

Comment

Working...
                              X