Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FC Bayern München 3 - 0 Crvena Zvezda

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FC Bayern München 3 - 0 Crvena Zvezda

    Champions League 2019/20, Group Stage (Group B), Matchday 1
    FC Bayern München v Crvena Zvezda

    Stadium: Allianz Arena (Munich)
    Kick-off: Wednesday, 18 September 2019, 21.00h

    Countdown to match start

    List of broadcasters

  • #2
    Lewy will score 6 goals.

    Comment


    • #3
      Really looking forward to this one.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think it will be a lot harder than it should be as usual with Kovac ball.

        A 2-1 win perhaps.

        Kovac raus!

        Comment


        • #5
          Lewa

          Perisic Coutinho Coman

          Tolisso Kimmich

          Alaba Hernandez Sule Pavard

          Neuer

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mavros View Post
            Lewa

            Perisic Coutinho Coman

            Tolisso Kimmich

            Alaba Hernandez Sule Pavard

            Neuer
            Lewy
            Coman Cou Gnabry
            Thiago Javi
            Alaba Lucas Süle Kimmich
            Neuer

            That's our best and most balanced team we can put on the pitch without sacrificing any attacking power. Gnabry has been superior to Coman save for against Red Bull.

            With Coman and Pavard on the left flank not a single cross will find its target inside the box as Coman rarely creates space on his own and has shit crosses, while Pavard did stay put in the entire game against RB - this while Kimmich has the best crosses of all our players and our attack rely mostly on crosses from the sides.



            Kovac raus!

            Comment


            • #7
              Neuer
              Kimmich Süle Hernandez Davies
              Thiago Tolisso
              Gnabry Coutinho Coman
              Lewandowski

              Bring in Javi, Perisic and Pavard in the second half

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Lahmforrb View Post
                Lewy
                Coman Cou Gnabry
                Thiago Javi
                Alaba Lucas Süle Kimmich
                Neuer

                That's our best and most balanced team we can put on the pitch without sacrificing any attacking power. Gnabry has been superior to Coman save for against Red Bull.

                With Coman and Pavard on the left flank not a single cross will find its target inside the box as Coman rarely creates space on his own and has shit crosses, while Pavard did stay put in the entire game against RB - this while Kimmich has the best crosses of all our players and our attack rely mostly on crosses from the sides.





                Kovac raus!
                Your kidding about Gnabry and Coman....right?

                Also Pavard has never played on the left flank.

                You don't need to play with side crosses against Crvena Zvezda esp. fielding Coutinho as a starter.
                And have isn't needed in a home game like this.
                Even if you play Kimmich on the flank, Thiago should partner Tolisso in the midfield!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mavros View Post
                  Your kidding about Gnabry and Coman....right?



                  Also Pavard has never played on the left flank.



                  You don't need to play with side crosses against Crvena Zvezda esp. fielding Coutinho as a starter.

                  And have isn't needed in a home game like this.

                  Even if you play Kimmich on the flank, Thiago should partner Tolisso in the midfield!
                  1. No, check out their stats from last season. Gnabry is the better winger, Coman just runs with no objective.

                  2. Obviously I meant the right flank.

                  3. I would agree with you but not as long as Kovac is our coach. We have struggled against so many inferior teams during his tenure so far with Javi on the bench.



                  Kovac raus!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    playing Kimmich in midfield when you have Thiago, Javi, Tolisso, Cuisance (and Goretzka later) is a suicide, especially when Kimmich turns into a beast as RB


                    Neuer

                    Kimmich - Sule - Hernandez - Davies

                    Tolisso - Javi
                    Coman - Coutinho - Perisic

                    Lewa

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hopefully Cuisance gets some minutes.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Playing Kimmich at CM is totally suicide says the guy proposing we play Davies at LB in an international CL match...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Finally is the CL back.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                            Finally is the CL back.
                            Yes, it is

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Grey View Post
                              Playing Kimmich at CM is totally suicide says the guy proposing we play Davies at LB in an international CL match...
                              I can't see your point tbh

                              In case Alaba is injured, Davies should play there because:
                              1- we have 0 backups for this position (except Lucas who was brought to play as CB and become the leader of our defense)
                              2- Alphonso should grow into this position


                              However, we have 5 midfielders who are competing for a starting spot. So Kimmich is not needed in midfield, especially when he is a lot better than our 2nd RB (who is originally a CB)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X