• Kovac what a joke!

Comment

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
        How did little Couto do?
        He was outstanding. Unlucky not to grab a goal

Comment

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
          How did little Couto do?
          very fast with the ball and decision, magic technique and vision, sadly lack of goal but had 2-3 dangerous shots

Comment

• Regarding Tolisso.

For most players it goes like this: If you're sidelined because of an injury for two months, it will take approximately two months to reach the level prior to the injury.

Tolisso was sidelined for almost the entire last season. Physically he will probably not be at the same level until next season, maybe more as a nasty injury like that can create a mental block - Tolisso still seems worried every time he gets hit. I think he avoids contact, he doesn't seem to go all in either when he plays. Ironically the risk of injuries is hightened if a player plays it safe.

Kovac raus!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vullkan View Post
              Kovac what a joke!
              I mean what in the world was it that you were hoping for? I don't understand these reactions even when we win with ease, like you know what we're working with at this point, so please enlighten me so I can understand better

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                He was outstanding. Unlucky not to grab a goal

Originally posted by FCBartek View Post
                very fast with the ball and decision, magic technique and vision, sadly lack of goal but had 2-3 dangerous shots

I’m happy to hear that!

Comment

• Something like this when we play them away next time won't be boring Funny to see a 17 year old Kroos with an assist and goal lol.

Comment

• One of Kroos's most remarkable performances for us in Europe competitions is his debut, when he's 17 lol. And Klose.. what a striker he is!
                    Last edited by Kim; 19-09-2019, 16:54.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lahmforrb View Post
                      Regarding Tolisso.

For most players it goes like this: If you're sidelined because of an injury for two months, it will take approximately two months to reach the level prior to the injury.

Tolisso was sidelined for almost the entire last season. Physically he will probably not be at the same level until next season, maybe more as a nasty injury like that can create a mental block - Tolisso still seems worried every time he gets hit. I think he avoids contact, he doesn't seem to go all in either when he plays. Ironically the risk of injuries is hightened if a player plays it safe.

Kovac raus!
                      I though Tolisso was pretty decent, especialy when you consider last season and the injury.

Yes there might be some mental block at first, but that's why he needs a playing time, just like Coman did after his break, to get back in shape both physically and mentally. We shouldn't expect wonders from him from at the start of the season but what I saw vs Zvezda was pretty encouraging, I actually expected him to do worse. I think there's a chance we'll see him back to his best sooner than the next season, but time will tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                        Something like this when we play them away next time won't be boring Funny to see a 17 year old Kroos with an assist and goal lol.

Fucking Rensing.

Comment

• Comment

• Next weak against Totenham we will have our first real test of the season and I cant wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X