X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympiacos FC 2 - 3 FC Bayern München

Champions League 2019/20, Group Stage (Group B), Matchday 3
    Olympiacos FC v FC Bayern München

Stadium: Stadio Georgios Karaiskáki (Piraeus)
    Kick-off: Tuesday, 22 October 2019, 21.00

Countdown to match start

List of broadcasters

I think we will struggle to be honest. They will park the bus and bet everything on counters.

1. We have a hard time breaking down teams that are parking the bus. A bonanza of diagonal passes and crossing and almost no deep runs behind their backline.

2. We have a hard time defending against counters. I reckon this is mostly because of the glaring, oceanic spaces between our team sections.

And Kovac will probably play blindfold Tetris with our backline and central midfield again.

Edit:

3. Our pressing, the few times we apply it to retain possession, is poorly synced.

Kovac raus!
    Last edited by Lahmforrb; 21-10-2019, 11:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahmforrb View Post
      I think we will struggle to be honest

1. We have a hard time breaking down teams

2. We have a hard time defending

Kovac raus!
      FIFY & fully agreed

Comment

It's probably gonna be a shitshow in classic Kovac-style.

Comment

Expecting a shithousing 1-0 win, hoping for a draw to see Kovač sacked.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
            Not even a loss will get him sacked. He is a former player and Uli's pride is on the line. And also there's that 7-2 win against Tottenham which should be looked at with objective eyes but isn't, quite the opposite.

Kovac raus!

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
              A clean sheet? Never.

Comment

Bayern will show a different face to CL games....
                Olympiakos isn't in good shape either.
                They are toping the league with great help from VAR.
                Yes, we manage to bring corruption in VAR as well, here in Greece.

They'll be missing all three possible playmakers (Fortounis, Valbuena, Benzia)
                That's why they'll go on a 4-3-3 formation probably.

Their most dangerous player is Podence playing on the wings (possibly right tomorow).
                Alaba must be very carefull.
                I'll field this line-up....

Lewa

Coman Coutinho Gnabry

Thiago Kimmich

Alaba Lucas Boateng Pavard

Neuer

I'll be there!

Comment

Comment

Having each game different line-up in defence is one of the biggest shit shows Niko pulled this season...and he should know better.

Lucas must be in central defence. There is no other option. He has to gain consistency. Same goes for Pavard. Kimmich is our RB and that has to stay like that with Alaba on the left. Thats our core defence and has to stay like that every game with Boa and Pavard rotating.

As it stands, Javi goes in midfield as DM with Thiago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know Olympiakos aren't the team to be afraid of but I just don't see them bending over like Tottenham did. A convincing win maybe would help to erase the memory of Augsburg game.

I don't think a draw or losing even 0-3 now would get Kovac sacked. 7-2 is still too fresh in everyone's memory. I can see it happening after another few shit games in the BuLi though. Hopefully it will happen as soon as possible. I'm really conflicted about wishing Bayern to drop points, but sometimes when you're very sick, you have to feel worse before you get better. A temporary pain hopefully won't matter in the long run. The season is still young.

But right now, I want us to win, so I could stop thinking about that damn Augsburg game. Curse Kovac for making me feel so damn conflicted lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lahmforrb View Post
                          I think we will struggle to be honest. They will park the bus and bet everything on counters.

1. We have a hard time breaking down teams that are parking the bus. A bonanza of diagonal passes and crossing and almost no deep runs behind their backline.

2. We have a hard time defending against counters. I reckon this is mostly because of the glaring, oceanic spaces between our team sections.

And Kovac will probably play blindfold Tetris with our backline and central midfield again.

Edit:

3. Our pressing, the few times we apply it to retain possession, is poorly synced.

Kovac raus!
                          I agree but I hope we are wrong...

Comment

We should win the match or Kovac will be in trouble.
                            It will be horrible for Our image and confidence.

We just must win that match tomorrow.

Comment

I think we lose or draw this one. Fire Kovac hopefully soon after

Comment

Working...
                              X