This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
    Apparently Javi Martinez has injured his thigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
      Apparently Javi Martinez has injured his thigh.
      Oh fuck ... And he could fill in as a defender. It's like we have some sort of defender's epidemy or a curse or something.

We should change the name of the club to FC Sick Bay already. We'll be out of defenders in a couple of weeks at this rate

Comment

• We’re a fucking joke. Forget about a clean sheet, it’s a good performance from Kovac if we only concede one goal.

I’m so sick of this gilded fuckboi.

Comment

• We'll probably play the R16 without any real CB's like we did against Juventus in 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
            We'll probably play the R16 without any real CB's like we did against Juventus in 2016.
            We had Benatia! ...who was such shit that a wet-behind-the-ears midfielder Kimmich started ahead of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
              A clean sheet? Never.
              Lmao stfu

Comment

• Horrible game, I hope Kovac's time is coming to an end, if the dude didn't sound like a delusional idiot in the press conferences and actually had the balls to say we sucked and will try to improve I might actually have some sympathy for him, but like this the sooner he goes the better.

Seems like Lucas is out for a longer time as well, I want Mai to get a chance.

Comment

• We conceded two goals for 5th game in a row.
                  2 goals conceded with Paderborn
                  2 with Tottenham
                  2 with Hoffenheim
                  2 with Augsburg
                  2 with Olympiacos

So shitty

Comment

• Ok so I just checked the transfermarkt site and it says our young defender Lars Lukas Mai who could be a back up has some knee problems and his return date is unspecified.

Somebody please pinch me and tell me it's all just a bad dream lol
                    It's like there's Pavard, there's Boa, and behind their backs there's a huge black hole sucking our defenders in

Like Alexander said we probably should change our medical personnel too (besides Kovac...), this stuff is happening every season and gets worse. And it's not like we're playing 3 times a week like they do in England.

Comment

• Hey look on the bright side—Kimmich back at RB for the time being.

Comment

Hey look on the bright side—Kimmich back at RB for the time being.
                        At this point I'd be tempted to put him back at DM to save him from our mysterious defender injury curse

Comment

• Genuinely struggling to believe how fucking hard it is to find gifs of the goals. Fuck copyright "laws."

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            We conceded two goals for 5th game in a row.
                            2 goals conceded with Paderborn
                            2 with Tottenham
                            2 with Hoffenheim
                            2 with Augsburg
                            2 with Olympiacos

So shitty
                            That's called being consistent.
                            #theKovacEffect

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi 9T Pro met Tapatalk

Comment

We had Benatia! ...who was such shit that a wet-behind-the-ears midfielder Kimmich started ahead of him.
                              Kimmich bossing it as a makeshift CB was the reason I grew to love him so much as a player!

Terrible game last night, I love Bayern but my god I'm getting sick of wasting 2 hours of my life every few days to watch this appalling attempt at football. Kovac has to go, I really hope we can replace him with Ten Hag by next season at the latest

Comment

• Regarding our shaky defense I am not convinced about Neuers rejuvenation. Some of the goals conceded have been possible to save. Atleast that is my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X