This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rohr View Post
    Job done, great killer instinct by Lewa. Competition is still weak, like most of our games in the last month or so. Let’s not get carried away.
    To be fair our competition was weak pre-Flick. I mean, we did struggle alot against Bochum.

Compare our first game against Red Star, at home even, with our performance yesterday. Day and night.

Sure, there's still lack of a real test, the first one will be BMG away as they're at the top of the table. But we're much more composed out there, much more synced around an actual idea than with Kovac.

A work much in progress but hell, it's a lot more fun to watch us play now and that's despite the major improvement of our defence.

It's glaringly obvious that Kovac is a hack and shouldn't have been allowed to get near our precious club.

Pack Ma's!

Comment

Originally posted by rohr View Post
      Job done, great killer instinct by Lewa. Competition is still weak, like most of our games in the last month or so. Let’s not get carried away.
      I sort of agree but can you really imagine us having these same results/performances under Kovac? 16 goals scored, 4 consecutive clean sheets and only 2 shots on target conceded and all with a makeshift defence.

Kovac couldn't have even done what Flick is doing with a full strength Bayern against 3rd division teams. If my memory serves I don't think we ever had 4 clean sheets in a row under Kovac

Comment

Weak opposition but we look a lot better than under Kovac. I have said it a million times and I do again, we have a team that should be able to win the CL.

Comment

I just watched Lewy’s four goal against Real Madrid... and the same referee was on the pitch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            I just watched Lewy’s four goal against Real Madrid... and the same referee was on the pitch!!!

Hahahaha hopefully we get the ref in the knockout stages then

Comment

A little off topic in this thread, but the other one wasn't working yet - can't say I'm a big fan of this current design, but guess you just have to get used to it with everything else. Already missing the old one

Comment

OnlyInsider

Mentions. Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                  OnlyInsider

Mentions. Nice!
                  True, that's at least a good thing

Guess I just gotta get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    LOL indeed, it was the same guy! He should be officiating all our games Bjorn Kuipers - Lewa's lucky charm!

Comment

Working...
                    X