Lewandowski

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
      Neuer
      Kimmich - Pavard - Alaba - Davies
      Thiago - Tolisso
      Gnabry - Coutinho - Coman
      Lewandowski
      This line up for now is our most potent line up. I’m still looking a David Alaba. Sorry, but that finger pointing instead of playing guy. Needs to bandy up real good to gain my confidence ever again. He no longer impressed me.
      I pray Coutinho and Coman step up to the plate.
      especially Coman. I’m beginning to get fed up with his unintelligent plays. He just dribbles runs in and ends up in a very unintelligent way. How I miss “ The Man of Glass”. Arjen Robben. His dribbles are never for unintelligent purposes. Coman needs to improve.
      new have to get replacements for Robben, Perisic is a waste. Coman is about becoming another waste.
      Bayern needs strong personalities on the wings. These men so far just don’t cut it.

sorry to digress ? But where is “ Cousiance”
      Hassan Salihamdzics solution for our DM issues.

Hassan should start working now on potential candidates. Convincing players now. But No. he’s busy watching and enjoying Bayern matches like a regular fan on our dugout. So much for promoting him for an excellent job done. “ pathetic “
      Last edited by PatrikoBayern; 10-12-2019, 22:20.

Comment

Tolisso will miss the game

Comment

I don't think its fair to say Coman is not intelligent. He just needs to be coached better. Hopefully his partnership with Alfonso Davies keeps improving.

Comment

But Comans play is beginning to get frustrating ;
            he keeps doing the same things over and over. Running into very tight spots on the byline. Instead of cutting into the wing penalty box zone. He rather takes on defender to the corner flag zone and attempts crossing in balls that at best have no need as it hits the side net or completely of no use to attackers waiting at the inbox. He is trying. But at a stage trying need to show results to justify several tries. Bayern is a team that just has to have results to continue at their level.

Comment

We need to be careful today to avoid an embarrassment. Tottenham is a new kettle of fish under Jose Mourinho. We need to be very careful. And on top of our game.

Comment

Both team can't change their position so it's pretty much a useless game as long as we don't get embarassed, so it'd be stupid to draw any conclusions after it. I'd like to see Mai considering Tottenham is rumoured to play with 4 youngsters but unfortunately for some reason youngsters struggle way to much to get some minutes here so I doubt we'll see him. Too bad Cuisance got injured, could have been a good game for him too.

Comment

You are right. It’s actually a formality match for Bayern and I guess Tottenham too. I think it will be a boring match. All the same. Auf Gehts Bayern. Into preparations for the knock out stages.

Comment

We're gonna end in the 1st place anyway so resting our key players (Lewa, Thiago, Kimmich, Gnabry, Manu and few others maybe) would be more important than winning. I'd like to see our young guns blazing, stepping up and showing us what they are about. Just avoid unnecessary injuries. A loss doesn't matter to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                      We're gonna end in the 1st place anyway so resting our key players (Lewa, Thiago, Kimmich, Gnabry, Manu and few others maybe) would be more important than winning. I'd like to see our young guns blazing, stepping up and showing us what they are about. Just avoid unnecessary injuries. A loss doesn't matter to me.
                      Oh crap, I just checked and our young guns I was looking forward to see are, of course, injured Cuisance, Arp, still out. FC Hospital, aren't we

It's baffling that our board of directors always seem to have one hand in their ass, and covering their eyes with the other. Otherwise they would see how thin is our squad already 2-3 seasons ago and maybe, I don't know, react...
                      Last edited by Chucky; 11-12-2019, 19:43.

Comment

I love the lineup! ST Gnabry oh my

Bayern XI against Tottenham:

Neuer (c) -
                        Pavard, Martínez, Boateng, Davies -
                        Kimmich, Thiago -
                        Coman, Coutinho, Perišić -
                        Gnabry.

Comment

Let's see how Kimmich-Thiago fare.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                            Let's see how Kimmich-Thiago fare.
                            I think we saw it several times and we know the result, but I really hope I'll be wrong this time

Glad to see Coutinho starting... Javi-Boateng as CBs isn't a good idea

Comment

Coman the Destroyer is back! Get in

We're looking pretty intense so far. Again I'm very impressed with Davies, he's like a quicksilver.

Comment

Working...
                              X