X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I don't care about revenge

I want us to proceed and win that damn trophy

Comment

Davies had slight ankle problems and couldn't finish the training session today. Kimmich also didn't train due to cold.

Rotate as much as possible prior to this game. We need our best.

Comment

Lets hope both Coman and Gnabry are fit and will hit top form until then. Having both Ghostretzka and muller starting is one too many. Coman left muller middle gnabry right kimmich and thiago behind. We can score one or two away goals and win.

Comment

Not that Perisic is a world beater but he would be great to have in these kinda games. Thank you, Odriozola.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
            Not that Perisic is a world beater but he would be great to have in these kinda games. Thank you, Odriozola.
            Could put Davies at LW and move Alaba back to LB for the game and have Pavard and Boa as CBs with Odriozola at RB. Not saying I like that setup... but is an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Muller25 View Post

Could put Davies at LW and move Alaba back to LB for the game and have Pavard and Boa as CBs with Odriozola at RB. Not saying I like that setup... but is an option.
              Bingo. I expect this to happen more in the future. Davies is a natural winger. He’s been untouchable at LB, but with the returns of Hernandez and Sule, Davies might get shifted back to his natural position.

Comment

They're losing 2-0 to United at home. We must torn them to the pieces next week.

Comment

Yeah I saw a good chunk of that game with United, they are very decent team but nothing special at the moment TBH. Both when you look at them on the pitch and on paper. It's not the Mourinho's title winnning Chelsea, them being fourth in the EPL table currently (and closer to 5-6th than to 3rd place) at the moment is no accident.

They sold their most dangerous player (Hazard) in the summer, Kante isn't in his best form this season (at least from what I saw), their previous 'young and talented (+ arrogant)' no.1 Kepa fell out of favor and they play substitute keeper Caballero now. Their young guns Mount and Abraham are still pretty raw and unpolished (unlike ours). Add to that manager who only has his first season in top flight (not unlike Flick, but Lampard actually had experience in managing in Championship), makes mistakes, and isn't yet the footballing genius they would want him to become.

Difficult game(s), as any in knockout stage of CL, a worthy opponent, and they will no doubt be extra motivated for the CL games, but... we really won't have any good excuses. We have to give them the same treatment we gave to Tottenham.

Comment

A 4-3-3 I'd like for this....

Coman Lewa Gnabry

Thiago Kimmich Tolisso

Davies Alaba Boateng Pavard

Neuer

Comment

I wouldn't say this a month ago, but based on his current form, I'd play Muller behind Lewa (like he was playing vs Koln). I think he's on a roll. Tolisso on the other hand looked very poor that game, maybe he's just rusty and not 100% fit. I think we should test him again vs Paderborn. Him and Goretzka. Obviously Kimmich & Thiago are a must, we don't really have better (and fit) options in the middle. I wouldn't gamble on Boa, Chelsea players are twice as fast. This would be playing into their hands. I'd go with Hernandez, try him together with Alaba on Paderborn first.

Comment

Originally posted by mavros View Post
                        A 4-3-3 I'd like for this....

Coman Lewa Gnabry

Thiago Kimmich Tolisso

Davies Alaba Boateng Pavard

Neuer
                        Bench one of our most in form best players in Muller is a CL match? Ya not thanks to this lineup.

Comment

0.00% chance Muller doesn't start.

Comment

It'll be exact the same line-up as we met Koln. I'd prefer Lucas over Boateng but he still won't be 100% when we meet Chelsea for sure. I don't think Hansi would risk that much. So.. let's pray for Boateng

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                              0.00% chance Muller doesn't start.
                              Probably. He's in great form, but i can't remember the last time he did good against good sides in Champion League KO's. It'll be the fucking time for him to do something.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post

Probably. He's in great form, but i can't remember the last time he did good against good sides in Champion League KO's. It'll be the fucking time for him to do something.
                                By that logic, Lewandowski shouldn't play as well...

Müller is in great form, so is Lewa and both should start, obviously.

Comment

Working...
                                X