Clear All

• FC Bayern München 4 - 1 FC Chelsea

Champions League 2019/20, Round of 16, 2nd leg
    FC Bayern München v FC Chelsea

Stadium: Allianz Arena (Munich)
    Kick-off: Wednesday, 8 August 2020, 21.00h

Countdown to match start

List of broadcasters

Watched them against Man U yesterday and it was just bad. This should be easy.

Comment

Are they being sincerely nice or are they just trying to fish Cuisance lol

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
        Are they being sincerely nice or are they just trying to fish Cuisance lol

Wow that's lame. Too much d!CK sucking for my taste.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't mind it, they're just being respectful/nice. Also not to forget they don't face a true giant in their own country, as France has no clubs with the size of Bayern.

Closest they get to a true giant is Marseille, Lyon or St. Etienne and they're a Dortmund tier club at best. PSG is just Leipzig on steroids, not even close to being a big club historically speaking.

At least Marseille got history.
          Last edited by OnlyInsider; 27-07-2020, 10:46.

Comment

I think its much better to play against an “unknown” club than against a bundesliga clubs against which we have already played several times this season (league + pokal).

The game against Chelsea is not a formality. To think that can be a suicide. They are coming already in form after securing a CL spot for next season. And they have another final to play. So they are in a good mood while also not having anything to lose against us.

We had a 3 week break from a competitive game. Therefore, we have to approach this game with maximum focus. Nothing is done.

Nevertheles, I trust Flick and the team to wrap this thing up in a professional manner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
              I think its much better to play against an “unknown” club than against a bundesliga clubs against which we have already played several times this season (league + pokal).

The game against Chelsea is not a formality. To think that can be a suicide. They are coming already in form after securing a CL spot for next season. And they have another final to play. So they are in a good mood while also not having anything to lose against us.

We had a 3 week break from a competitive game. Therefore, we have to approach this game with maximum focus. Nothing is done.

Nevertheles, I trust Flick and the team to wrap this thing up in a professional manner.

It's actually a month as our latest game was the 6th June, the DFB Pokal final

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

It's actually a month as our latest game was the 6th June, the DFB Pokal final
                No. It was on Saturday, the 4th of July

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post

No. It was on Saturday, the 4th of July
                  You're right, I was looking at our league game in Leverkusen and not the DFB Pokal finale which was played the 4th July as you said. But that's also what I meant when I wanted to say we had more than just a 3 weeks break.

Comment

Last edited by EM1R; 01-08-2020, 18:46.

Comment

At this point its safe to say that Chelsea will go absolutely free from any expectations in the game.

But its not what Chelsea will show in this game. It is more important how our team will look like. Given the new format of the CL, the next game will come in a week time. Therefore, there wont be any time for accommodation. We will have to bring our A game from the start even against Chelsea.

Comment

Don't play Kimmich and Thiago. IIRC they're both just one yellow prior to suspension. But i doubt Flick would give Odriozola a chance on the right-back though, so hope Kimmich doesn't get booked.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                          Don't play Kimmich and Thiago. IIRC they're both just one yellow prior to suspension. But i doubt Flick would give Odriozola a chance on the right-back though, so hope Kimmich doesn't get booked.
                          Yellow accumulation should be cancelled under this new format. It is too punishing.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                            Kimmich gets avoidable yellows. Let's hope at least one of him and Thiago can play in the next round. Lucas can take Pavard's place.

Comment

Christian Pulisic, Cesar Azpilicueta and Pedro are out after picking up injuries in the FA Cup final.
                              Jorginho and Marcos Alonso (both suspended) will also miss the game.

I hope we will win by a big margin

Comment

Working...
                              X