This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morlock View Post
    So, I read somewhere, that Neymar congratulated Bayer (!) over the win, Neverkusen Twitter came out winner, saying, thanks, but we are on vacation at the moment, busy playing FIFA
    I can confirm he did, it was really nice of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post

I can confirm he did, it was really nice of him.

Comment

• 2:27

Last edited by OnlyInsider; 27-08-2020, 09:55.

Comment

• Just a thought, but considering what a role Thomas Muller, David Alaba, and the 4-2-3-1 formation had in our success this season, how much credit should we be giving Van Gaal? It's absolutely ridiculous to me that a coach who was only here for 2 years has such a long-lasting and visible impact on our upward trajectory as a club. Van Gaal might very well be as valuable or more to our long term success as Heynckes and Flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
            Just a thought, but considering what a role Thomas Muller, David Alaba, and the 4-2-3-1 formation had in our success this season, how much credit should we be giving Van Gaal? It's absolutely ridiculous to me that a coach who was only here for 2 years has such a long-lasting and visible impact on our upward trajectory as a club. Van Gaal might very well be as valuable or more to our long term success as Heynckes and Flick.
            Crazy to think that van Gaal took over from Klinsmann over a decade ago to start the 4-2-3-1 system as we know it. Read the van Gaal thread, just the titles of the first 2 posts and then the last post.

Comment

• The football world gives van Gaal too little credit and everyone seems to ridicule him, but he did lay the foundation for Bayern for the next decade. He also did good things for many of the teams he coached, but everyone simply laughs at him after his failure. But I would like to think the success of Bayern now is the result of a team of management and coaches, including van Gaal, Jupp, Pep, Flick, Hasan, Gerland, Tapalovic, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adorno View Post
                The football world gives van Gaal too little credit and everyone seems to ridicule him, but he did lay the foundation for Bayern for the next decade. He also did good things for many of the teams he coached, but everyone simply laughs at him after his failure. But I would like to think the success of Bayern now is the result of a team of management and coaches, including van Gaal, Jupp, Pep, Flick, Hasan, Gerland, Tapalovic, etc.
                He was responsible for a legendary Ajax team and lay the foundation for Bayern to become what it is today.

Great respect for the man, even though he's bat shit crazy

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

• Oh my Dante <3

Comment

• Comment

• Wenger talks sense, some people seriously believe it was an even match if you look at the full 90 mins. Yes PSG had chances, but they played completely on counter attack. Bayern dominated the game and as Wenger says was it just about time before we punished them as we took the initiative.

Ooops, maybe it was a good idea to remember the video.
                      Last edited by OnlyInsider; 31-08-2020, 15:18.

Comment

• Last edited by OnlyInsider; 05-09-2020, 11:09.

Comment

Working...
                        X