DFB-Pokal 2010/11, Semi-final
    FC Bayern München v FC Schalke 04

Stadium: Allianz Arena (Munich)
    Kick-off: Wednesday, 2 March 2011, 20.30h

Hope we put up a good fight.

Comment

This will be a bitch.

Comment

I dont know whats going to happen if we lose this one.....This going to be a real Fight

Comment

All players fit for the match

fcb.de

Comment

S04 are not a strong team now. But when they face to us, they will play with high spirit. especially,because wining DFB-pokal is the only chance for them to secure a place in the Europa League next season, S04 will fight until death.
            It will be a tough game for us. Bayern players have to put the last game behind,relax and fresh their minds. everything will be on the right track for us. And Bayern will win this game!

Comment

Bayern is going to win this one. I hope that the players will enter the game with high spirit !!

Comment

bayern still have chance in two cup competition
                i hope they can get double winners this season

Comment

ESPN is going to broadcast this match in Latin America. Live.

Comment

I think we need to get off the pitch as aggressive as we were v Inter and Mainz. Attitude can win this game for us since we are clearly better than Schalke this season. We can certanly beat them, no doubt about it. But we need to learn from the BVB match and be aggresive.

I think that Gustavo might start as CM, since Schalke dosen't have a key winger to stop (like with Götze) and therefore I expect the same line-up we had v Inter.

Comment

Originally posted by HSK View Post
                      ESPN is going to broadcast this match in Latin America. Live.
                      Are you sure mate? Cause I saw that they will broadcast live the FA Cup or a English league game and then around 5 p.m. (Bogota time) the match of Bayern.

Comment

Im more confident we will beat them this season then i was last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Filo View Post
                          Are you sure mate? Cause I saw that they will broadcast live the FA Cup or a English league game and then around 5 p.m. (Bogota time) the match of Bayern.
                          I got that too (here in Peru),

Programación de Fútbol para 2 de mar. de 2011 - ESPN Deportes

Only ESPN HD will air the match live.....

Comment

Nerlinger: ''All in the club are aware that this is a very important match. A cup win in order to stop any discussions. If we beat Schalke, we have excellent conditions to win the Cup. We also want to win titles this year.''
                            Nerlinger im tz-Interview: "Ein vorgezogenes Endspiel" - FC Bayern - Sport - tz-online.de

Comment

Bayern, Schalke bidding for Berlin

Bayern Munich and Schalke will be bidding for a place in Berlin when they meet in the semi-final of the DFB-Pokal on Wednesday, and the stakes could hardly be higher.

Die Königsblauen coach Felix Magath knows victory at the Allianz Arena would not only take his side closer to their first piece of silverware since 2002, but also to within one win of a place in the UEFA Europa League next season. Given their poor league form, the 57-year-old's trip to his former club could even determine his own future with Schalke.

"This game is a chance for us to win a title this season," said Magath. "One thing is already certain and that is that the winner will play the final against a side from the second division, so, in a neutral venue like Berlin, they will certainly be favourites. And winning the DFB-Pokal would qualify us for European football next season. Therefore, this game is very attractive."

Bayern will also be keen to reach the final in Berlin since their chances of winning the Bundesliga were reduced by their home defeat to Borussia Dortmund on Saturday.

"Our aim is to win the DFB-Pokal," said their chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge to Sky television. "But Schalke will certainly not come here and voluntarily relinquish their chance of reaching the final. They can rescue their whole season with a win, so they are going to fight like the devil."
                              FIFA.com - Bayern, Schalke bidding for Berlin

Comment

Working...
                              X