Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FC Augsburg 0 - 2 FC Bayern München

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FC Augsburg 0 - 2 FC Bayern München

    DFB-Pokal 2013/14, Round of 16
    FC Augsburg v FC Bayern München

    Stadium: SGL arena (Augsburg)
    Kick-off: Wednesday, 4 December 2013, 20.30h

  • #2
    should I keep hoping Jan will start?

    Comment


    • #3
      Should I keep hoping Hojbjerg will play?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by uniqueplayer View Post
        should I keep hoping Jan will start?
        Why do you want him to play? I would like too if he was being used as CB, but he can't play as DM on this level.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by HSK View Post
          Why do you want him to play? I would like too if he was being used as CB, but he can't play as DM on this level.

          I just want to see what`s he made of; he didn`t get a proper chance to prove himself, only 15-20 minutes here and there. I`d like to be able to rate his positioning/anticipation/vision/marking, to know if he has at least average commanding skills. We don`t have a clue about anything concerning Jan. From all of our players (except Holger + the lads from FC Bayern II), guess who hasn`t started at least once this season? that`s right...Kirchhoff. I`m not saying he`s the next Maldini or something and we`re wasting him; maybe he`s just an amateur, but we don`t now. Anyways, I`m not expecting him to start even until the game vs Guangzhou Evergrande, if things go on like this. I mean, we played vs Braunschweig and no Jan; we played Contento as a CB in the ucl....come on mate..at least an explanation

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by uniqueplayer View Post
            I just want to see what`s he made of; he didn`t get a proper chance to prove himself, only 15-20 minutes here and there. I`d like to be able to rate his positioning/anticipation/vision/marking, to know if he has at least average commanding skills. We don`t have a clue about anything concerning Jan. From all of our players (except Holger + the lads from FC Bayern II), guess who hasn`t started at least once this season? that`s right...Kirchhoff. I`m not saying he`s the next Maldini or something and we`re wasting him; maybe he`s just an amateur, but we don`t now. Anyways, I`m not expecting him to start even until the game vs Guangzhou Evergrande, if things go on like this. I mean, we played vs Braunschweig and no Jan; we played Contento as a CB in the ucl....come on mate..at least an explanation:confused:
            He is the mole!!!!!!!!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              we can't experiment in this match , Augsburg are having their best season in the 1st division , and we are playing at their home , so IMO we need a solid lineup

              Neuer

              Rafinha - Boateng - Dante - Alaba

              Martinez
              Kroos - Thiago

              Robben - Mandzukic - Gotze

              Comment


              • #8
                Let's minimize the chances of any possible injuries.. and to the quarters we march!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                  we can't experiment in this match , Augsburg are having their best season in the 1st division , and we are playing at their home , so IMO we need a solid lineup

                  Neuer

                  Rafinha - Boateng - Dante - Alaba

                  Martinez
                  Kroos - Thiago

                  Robben - Mandzukic - Gotze
                  Maybe kroos should be given a rest and shaqiri should be subbed on too if he;s fit.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    #neuer

                    #rafinha #boateng #dante #alaba

                    #martinez

                    #thiago

                    #robben #gotze #muller

                    #mandzukic

                    Comment


                    • #11


                      LEMME START!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Neuer

                        Rafinha - Boateng - kirchhof - Alaba

                        Martinez
                        Kroos - Thiago

                        Robben - Mandzukic - Gotze

                        the only problem is that toni has been playing many matches and he needs to rest but i couldn't think of any player who is fit that can replace him

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          and for god's sake let us see how krichhof plays as a central defender

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
                            Neuer

                            Rafinha - Boateng - kirchhof - Alaba

                            Martinez
                            Kroos - Thiago

                            Robben - Mandzukic - Gotze

                            the only problem is that toni has been playing many matches and he needs to rest but i couldn't think of any player who is fit that can replace him
                            Right now Højbjerg is the only alternative but the problem is that he hasn't had any meaningful playing time so far this season and it would be a bit of a gamble to have him for this fixture.

                            I don't think this is a risk Pep would want to take in a one off cup match like this.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              we can rest Kroos vs Bremen with putting Lahm (since he'll be fit if I'm correct)
                              but we need him on Wednesday

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X