Clear All

• FC Bayern München 1 - 0 VfL Wolfsburg

DFB-Pokal 2016/17, Round of 16
    FC Bayern München v VfL Wolfsburg

Stadium: Allianz Arena (Munich)
    Kick-off: Tuesday, 07 February 2017, 20.45h

Countdown to match start
    Last edited by Wavy; 06-02-2017, 10:54.

When was the last time we got knocked out of the Pokal in the round of 16? 2006/07?

Comment

Kicker prediction: Neuer - Lahm, Javi Martinez, Hummels, Alaba - Xabi Alonso, Vidal - Robben, T. Müller, Douglas Costa - Lewandowski

Neuer
      Lahm Martinez Hummels Alaba
      Alonso Vidal
      Robben Müller Costa
      Lewandowski

For those who have access to German TV, this match will be broadcast on ARD Das Erste.
      Last edited by Springbok51; 06-02-2017, 09:07.

Comment

Alonso again? How can 35 years old play 2 full games in a week.. I would really like to see Sanches or Kimmich in the middle in that game One thing on the other hand is good. He gave break to Lahm and Alaba in bundesliga so they will play tomorrow. Carlo understands people care about Pokal and it seems he want to win it

Comment

Originally posted by FCBartek View Post
          Alonso again? How can 35 years old play 2 full games in a week.. I would really like to see Sanches or Kimmich in the middle in that game One thing on the other hand is good. He gave break to Lahm and Alaba in bundesliga so they will play tomorrow. Carlo understands people care about Pokal and it seems he want to win it

I believe that is due to the fact he will probably be rested on Saturday vs Ingolstadt, ahead of Arsenal game.

Comment

Carlo just stated at the presser that Thiago will start so hopefully we'll see him and Vidal in midfield.

This should make our play a lot more fluid, Thiago has really been instrumental to our form this season.

No Thiago, no party...

Comment

Last match Thiago, was motm I.M.O.

So i agree Springbok

Comment

Originally posted by Springbok51 View Post
                Carlo just stated at the presser that Thiago will start so hopefully we'll see him and Vidal in midfield.

This should make our play a lot more fluid, Thiago has really been instrumental to our form this season.

No Thiago, no party...
                Yes, I hope for Thiago with Vidal in midfield, but NOT Xabi and Vidal with Thiago behind Lewy and Muller on the bench

Comment

No Thiago, no party...
                  This just means that Alonso is playing in the starting line-up against Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                    This just means that Alonso is playing in the starting line-up against Arsenal
                    That's exactly what I thought

Comment

I expect nothing else than us to crush them. We need good perfomances now and to hit form, else it will br catastrophic.

Comment

No Thiago, no party...
                        i think he'll start ahead of muller instead of alonso

Comment

I expect Alonso to get an injury. Let's say 3 months, Kroos style.

Comment

Thiago for Arsenal, don´t give him minutes this match

Comment

bundesliga.com predicting a start from boateng! Is he back and ready for a start?! I'd love to see him back on the pitch!

Comment

Working...
                              X