• FC Bayern München 2 - 3 BVB Borussia Dortmund

DFB-Pokal 2016/17, Semi-finals
    FC Bayern München vs BVB Borussia Dortmund

Stadium: Allianz Arena (Munich)
    Kick-off: Wednesday, 26 April 2017, 20.45h

Countdown to match start

Crush these cunts

Comment

They are really horrible defensively, so hopefully our current form doesn't make that big a factor.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Comment

Look like Hummels and Alaba won't make it.

Comment

topic has 2 days, 1 page.. seems like noone is interested in pokal after our defeat in CL

Comment

Ulreich - Lahm, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal, Thiago - Robben, Müller, Ribéry - Lewandowski please

Comment

Originally posted by FCBartek View Post
              topic has 2 days, 1 page.. seems like noone is interested in pokal after our defeat in CL
              Still interested (and pumped), it's just going to take a long time to get over that fraud defeat!

Comment

Just no Costa in the starting line-up, and Ribery also perhaps to be a super sub.

(Un)Fortunately, we are all accustomed to domestic trophies so we're expecting DFB Pokal & BuLi to be bagged. But far from it, atleast for the Cup, BVB will put up a nasty fight to go to Berlin, we should better watch out.

Comment

Last week was such a deflator, but we can't let that affect our quest for a second trophy! Let's kill these fucks.

Comment

Having a hard time getting excited for this game after last week. Think this will last the rest of the season for me. Sour. So sour.

Comment

I think we've got this, 4-1 at the Allianz this year, 5-1 last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                        Having a hard time getting excited for this game after last week. Think this will last the rest of the season for me. Sour. So sour.
                        I'm totally with you. Not much point to win Pokal or Bundesliga any more this year. We have so many of these already and it really doesn't matter if we lose a year or two. All I want was CL but unfortunately with all the biased refereeing we don't have a chance. I'll probably skip CL for a couple of years not to waste money on this corrupted shit and carry on with other parts of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                          Yea man seems like we are all on the same boat. I never though I'd see the Pokal semi final thread so dead an hour before the game starts.

It's just tough to be excited! I still look forward to watching it, but it's just not the same after last week!

Comment

Ugh gotta miss the game. Best of luck everyone.

As our dear friend Gio says:

Originally posted by Giovane View Post
                            Grey is out, we're winning this for sure!

Comment

Bayern XI vs BVB: Ulreich, Lahm, Martinez, Hummels, Alaba, Alonso, Vidal, Robben, Thiago, Ribéry, Lewandowski

Comment

Working...
                              X