Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bayer 04 Leverkusen 2 - 6 FC Bayern München

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
    You guys are really impossible. We played 4-1-4-1 v Seville with James and Muller and people complained that midfield was thread-bare and could easily get overrun against a top team. Today Jupp starts with a 4-2-3-1 formation with James on the bench and same people still are complaining of the midfield!

    IMPOSSIBRUUUU
    That's not what he's complaining about. He said he fears Jupp will start the same Sevilla MF against Madrid. What we want to see Javi, James and Thiago in MF with Müller on the right and Robben on the bench.

    Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kim View Post
      Really?? Wtf happened to you Robben??
      Nothing happened to Robben. He is playing like this for more than a year. You've all just been to fanboish to skip past the excedently rare moments of brilliance and see it for what it is.

      Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mea95 View Post
        Silly goal conceded

        Robben losing too many balls, it's unacceptable

        It's crystal clear we need 2 new wingers for next season
        Well Mea, since you're always saying how Müller should not play on the right... What's your proposal for our squad in terms of starting both James and Müller? Or do you think we should bench one of them?

        Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Couldn't watch the game to do a favor for my girlfriend, who later on picked a fight with me because I watched the highlights when I was with her.

          Fucking women... If it wasn't for that marvelous thing between their legs I wouldn't even say hello, let alone good morning or good evening! [emoji23]
          Last edited by FernandoBR; 18-04-2018, 03:35.

          Comment


          • By the way, Robben should be benched against Real.

            Ulreich - Kimmich, Boa, Mats, Alaba - Javi, Thiago - Müller, James, Ribéry - Lewy.

            This lineup will tear Real a new one

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
              That's not what he's complaining about. He said he fears Jupp will start the same Sevilla MF against Madrid. What we want to see Javi, James and Thiago in MF with Müller on the right and Robben on the bench.

              Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
              While I'm with everyone else wanting to see that midfield, it's completely untested. Do we really want to try it for the first time against Uefadrid?

              It's too bad Thiago was hurt for so long because it would have been nice to see a midfield with Javi, Thiago, and James together for at least a month or two, would probably be so dangerous! I'm just afraid a midfield with Thiago and James would cause more problems having not been able to build chemistry.

              Comment


              • Re: Real Dramadrid

                How about the highline defense we so often use in the BuLi and Pokal? This one really triggers me.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
                  Well Mea, since you're always saying how Müller should not play on the right... What's your proposal for our squad in terms of starting both James and Müller? Or do you think we should bench one of them?

                  Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
                  James as LW or RW (one of Robbery on the bench, atm it should be Robben)

                  Or use something like 4-4-2 (James on the wing) or 4-3-1-2, but I'm against changing formation in this period of the season

                  Look at how Müller was awesome yesterday and was everywhere... He is at his best when playing behind the striker or as 2nd striker, we should have him at his best vs Real Madrid

                  Comment


                  • Change of formation is never going to work right now. Jupp knows best.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Adorno View Post
                      Re: Real Dramadrid

                      How about the highline defense we so often use in the BuLi and Pokal? This one really triggers me.
                      I wouldn't worry about that for the R.Madrid game, if you notice Jupp gives up possession sometimes in ordered to have a more compact defensive line against faster teams.

                      Robben's over all performances was more than decent last season, but this season he's really out of form and I think Muller should be starting ahead of him, but with a joker role switching roles with James throughout the match.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                        I wouldn't worry about that for the R.Madrid game, if you notice Jupp gives up possession sometimes in ordered to have a more compact defensive line against faster teams.

                        Robben's over all performances was more than decent last season, but this season he's really out of form and I think Muller should be starting ahead of him, but with a joker role switching roles with James throughout the match.
                        I agree, Jupp did do that, the team are not as arschgeigerlich crazy about possession and ran around like headless chickens when they lose it, and they are able defend with a more compact defensive formation, but transition from attack to defense were sometimes still too slow especially when we have the high line. Sometimes the team also shift directions and pass to the back to open up attacking spaces in the enemy's half too, which is nice to see.

                        Robben... jeez, in recent games he was indeed very off, bad decisions all around, despite he tried very hard. Need to be less selfish too.

                        I don't know. I have a very bad feeling about the Madrid games. 4141 with Javi as DM works in BuLi and Pokal and "lesser" matches, not sure about Dramadrid.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X