Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why kovac was brought. So that he can play over nad over again robbery and muller. Robbery is playing before coman and probably muller as a rw again before coman. After this season coman shoulr just ask to leave if atleast one of robbery is extended

Comment

Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
      Robbery both starting = me not watching this game
      And here I was wondering whether you'll watch or not

Comment

As much as I'm also mad about robbery starting, this is smart.

They're injury prone and old. Let them play as much as they can so they get burnt out and get injured and out of the way soon

Comment

Originally posted by kailip View Post
          As much as I'm also mad about robbery starting, this is smart.

They're injury prone and old. Let them play as much as they can so they get burnt out and get injured and out of the way soon
          I have nothing against them playing as much as possible at the beginning of the season, hopefully meaning that they will sit on the bench in the knockout stage of the CL

Comment

Relax guys!
            It's too early.

Bundesliga hasn't even started yet.

Niko Knows what he's doing!

Comment

Neuer with a nice save lol most dangerous chance is for Drochtersen

Comment

Damn I miss Pep.

Comment

You guys won't watch a competitive knockout game for one of the three most important trophies we can earn this season?

BETCH PLZ

Comment

Ribery cannot get past by this guys, muller and robben look like abunch of amateurs. Seriously what is kovac and our fo thinking with this muller+robbery trio. Muller should be on the bench and robbery somewhere in china.

Comment

40 mins have gone by and still null

Comment

Talking about attacking options: "Kingsley Coman is on the bench. Sandro Wagner is on the bench as well."

I can't tell if grouping those two together is insulting to Coman or flattering to Wagner, because anyone with half a brain knows Coman is the only option

Comment

That's why I want Robbery to start as much as possible at the beginning of the season

This could be the only solution to see them on the bench in the last part of the season, since they are proving again and again that they are no more good enough to start for Bayern (even against 4th division teams)

Coman, as expected, will come in and make the difference
                          And IMO Wagner should also come in... His only benefit is in matches like these

Comment

The pitch is complete shit, ball losing too much speed and Robbery are shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                              Talking about attacking options: "Kingsley Coman is on the bench. Sandro Wagner is on the bench as well."

I can't tell if grouping those two together is insulting to Coman or flattering to Wagner, because anyone with half a brain knows Coman is the only option
                              Benching Muller and the grandpas is also an attacking option. I bet we'll play better with 8 players instead with these three.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post

Agreed with you. Wagner giving his all on the pitch unlike Lewa, doesn’t mean he isn’t complete trash.

Comment

Working...
                                X