X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EM1R
    replied
    Man, that really must hurt Ribery. He got ruined by 4th tier defender so many times. I'm talking about Klee.

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Muller would have just scored if not for Ribery. Good call from the ref.

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    Ribéry being useless as always

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Watching Muller and his useless crosses, even against a 4th tier club. Such a nice feeling

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    An hour has gone by and still 0:0

Leave a comment:

• Schweinfurt
    replied
    Despicable behavior from some spoiled Bayern fans.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Thiago so close! That goal would be so nice.

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    Let's see what Coman will give

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied
    Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Talking about attacking options: "Kingsley Coman is on the bench. Sandro Wagner is on the bench as well."

I can't tell if grouping those two together is insulting to Coman or flattering to Wagner, because anyone with half a brain knows Coman is the only option
    Agreed with you. Wagner giving his all on the pitch unlike Lewa, doesn’t mean he isn’t complete trash.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Talking about attacking options: "Kingsley Coman is on the bench. Sandro Wagner is on the bench as well."

I can't tell if grouping those two together is insulting to Coman or flattering to Wagner, because anyone with half a brain knows Coman is the only option
    Benching Muller and the grandpas is also an attacking option. I bet we'll play better with 8 players instead with these three.

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied
    The pitch is complete shit, ball losing too much speed and Robbery are shit.

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied
    That's why I want Robbery to start as much as possible at the beginning of the season

This could be the only solution to see them on the bench in the last part of the season, since they are proving again and again that they are no more good enough to start for Bayern (even against 4th division teams)

Coman, as expected, will come in and make the difference
    And IMO Wagner should also come in... His only benefit is in matches like these

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    40 mins have gone by and still null

Leave a comment:

• bayern_fan
    replied
    Ribery cannot get past by this guys, muller and robben look like abunch of amateurs. Seriously what is kovac and our fo thinking with this muller+robbery trio. Muller should be on the bench and robbery somewhere in china.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X