Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drochtersen/Assel 0 - 1 FC Bayern München

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    It looked like a shot from Goretzka which ended in an assist

    Comment


    • #47
      Subing Robben for second game in a row by the 55th minute just speaks for itself...

      The same goes for Muller.

      Those where the players that you never sub in such games when the team is trying to win.

      I really hope Kovač knows his shit. Cuz if by the time James and Gnabry are back, Robben Muller and Ribery are still starting games it will be ugly.

      Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by victoryluzon View Post
        Ribbery assist
        Nope, it's Goretzka's long shot but Lewa taps it in. Ribery was pre-assist.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Grey View Post
          Nope, it's Goretzka's long shot but Lewa taps it in. Ribery was pre-assist.
          If this was hockey it would be an assist for him too.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
            If this was hockey it would be an assist for him too.
            If it were basketball Ribery would have worse assist to turnover margin than James Harden

            Comment


            • #51
              Robben was dreadful and yet he reacted like he was the best on the pitch when Kovac subed him off in 52th minute. He really needs to understand that he's just a shit player.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                Robben was dreadful and yet he reacted like he was the best on the pitch when Kovac subed him off in 52th minute. He really needs to understand that he's just a shit player.
                That's not what i saw. He left pretty pissed with himself.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                  That's not what i saw. He left pretty pissed with himself.
                  And that's what i actually thought. He deserved to be subed off.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X