Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hertha BSC 2 - 3 FC Bayern München

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thank god the next season it's gonna be Süle and Pavard.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
      Everything was fine. We pinned them back in their penalty box and if we didn't have Hummels we would have easily won. You really can't make a monkey play football, now can you? Hummels has an IQ which maximum equals to monkey's.
      Hummels did save a goal from Sule's silly side-pass (the situation where the Berlin player lying on the ground with injury and no penalty was given - min 90'+2' or sth). Is it unfair for him to be the only scapegoat ?
      Last edited by bastian07; 06-02-2019, 22:48.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Nils View Post
        Thank god the next season it's gonna be Süle and Pavard.
        With a sprinkling of Hernandez I hope

        Comment


        • - From what I've seen, we had a very good game. Berlin didn't do shit, but we have one of the worst defense in Europe

          - Coman is getting on my nerves lately ... I mean he destroys 3-4 defenders on his way and then waste the chance. All these skills are useless if your final decision is shit. But thank you for scoring that winning goal

          - James had an excellent game. It's the first time he impresses me this season. Good news before Liverpool clash

          - Boateng and Hummels should be sold in the summer
          Now Boateng will start next game, have an ok performance, then start against Liverpool and make a blunder! So Hummels will return to the starting XI until he commits another blunder, and so on ... it's like an infinite loop
          But hey, at least we kept the good relationship with Atletico Madrid! I'm no more worried

          - The remaining teams in this competition are: Leipzig, Schalke, Bremen, Augsburg, HSV, Heidenheim and Paderborn
          I want Leipzig in Munich in the next round, so we might end this season with a trophy

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
            Everything was fine. We pinned them back in their penalty box and if we didn't have Hummels we would have easily won. You really can't make a monkey play football, now can you? Hummels has an IQ which maximum equals to monkey's.
            How many times are we going to blame individual errors when 1.) they KEEP happening and 2.) they are happening to every Bayern player?

            Repeated individual errors committed by world class players is the surest sign we will ever have that we have a crisis in coaching. This isn’t some magic pixie dust where our players each individually have forgotten how to play this sport on their own time; this is Kovac at work.

            And FWIW, Hummels may have been the most glaring offender but Sule was trash as well. Watch him on the first goal - he’s a full pass behind the play and running like a headless chicken to fix his own positioning errors.

            Tactics, tactics, tactics. Kovac has none.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Grey View Post
              How many times are we going to blame individual errors when 1.) they KEEP happening and 2.) they are happening to every Bayern player?

              Repeated individual errors committed by world class players is the surest sign we will ever have that we have a crisis in coaching. This isn’t some magic pixie dust where our players each individually have forgotten how to play this sport on their own time; this is Kovac at work.

              And FWIW, Hummels may have been the most glaring offender but Sule was trash as well. Watchh him on the first goal - he’s a full pass behind the play and running loke a headless chicken to fix his own positioning errors.

              Tactics, tactics, tactics. Kovac has none.
              Fully agreed, Grey. Like mentioned many times, also by others in here, none of our players became better under Kovac, only stagnated or regressed. It’s pretty much all on him.

              Comment


              • Hummels blunder was all on Hummels though. That wasn't a tactical mistake, it was just Hummels being daft and unaware of his surroundings.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Grey View Post
                  How many times are we going to blame individual errors when 1.) they KEEP happening and 2.) they are happening to every Bayern player?

                  Repeated individual errors committed by world class players is the surest sign we will ever have that we have a crisis in coaching. This isn’t some magic pixie dust where our players each individually have forgotten how to play this sport on their own time; this is Kovac at work.

                  And FWIW, Hummels may have been the most glaring offender but Sule was trash as well. Watchh him on the first goal - he’s a full pass behind the play and running loke a headless chicken to fix his own positioning errors.

                  Tactics, tactics, tactics. Kovac has none.
                  Please how is it Kovac's fault in that Hummels' error? I don't get this reasoning. It's like blaming Jupp for Rafinha's error or Ulle blunder against Madrid. Can we also blame Jupp for Lewy choking in the big games last season?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Grey View Post
                    How many times are we going to blame individual errors when 1.) they KEEP happening and 2.) they are happening to every Bayern player?

                    Repeated individual errors committed by world class players is the surest sign we will ever have that we have a crisis in coaching. This isn’t some magic pixie dust where our players each individually have forgotten how to play this sport on their own time; this is Kovac at work.

                    And FWIW, Hummels may have been the most glaring offender but Sule was trash as well. Watchh him on the first goal - he’s a full pass behind the play and running loke a headless chicken to fix his own positioning errors.

                    Tactics, tactics, tactics. Kovac has none.
                    Interesting to see Hummels and world class in a sentence, especially coming from you. Nope Hummels and Boateng are 2nd Bundesliga material and they also have showed it on national team how bad they are under another coach. It's not a very intelligent thing to say when there are two examples to prove you wrong and not even one to show you are right.
                    Rafinha Ulreich and others fucked mighty Heynkess last season and he could not even prevent these shitstains from fucking up, so I would really start looking at our players and squad planning instead of the coach. Our defense is bad and not even Otto Rehagel or any other defense nerd can make it work.

                    Comment


                    • At least we won, glad Gnabry scored a couple.


                      yep

                      Comment


                      • Today Niko's tactics and set up were spot on. It was very clear to me what his plan was. We were aggressive, much more vertical and won at least 70% of all second balls. So yeah, he does have tactics. He beat Don Júpp with Frankfurt last season to lift this same cup. I know it sells on here to bash Niko but credit where it's due!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                          Hummels blunder was all on Hummels though. That wasn't a tactical mistake, it was just Hummels being daft and unaware of his surroundings.
                          They aren’t mutually exclusive and I reject the idea that they have to be. Hypothetically, what if Kovac neglected coaching Hummels in these situations, denying him practice and facillitating an increased liklihood in making an individual error through inexperience? An individual error at this level is likely more than that - especially when they are happening so frequently. So sure, this was an individual error. But to say it’s not tactical by sole virtue of it being an individual error is to miss the point entirely.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
                            Interesting to see Hummels and world class in a sentence, especially coming from you. Nope Hummels and Boateng are 2nd Bundesliga material and they also have showed it on national team how bad they are under another coach. It's not a very intelligent thing to say when there are two examples to prove you wrong and not even one to show you are right.
                            Rafinha Ulreich and others fucked mighty Heynkess last season and he could not even prevent these shitstains from fucking up, so I would really start looking at our players and squad planning instead of the coach. Our defense is bad and not even Otto Rehagel or any other defense nerd can make it work.
                            You’re using Boateng and Hummels’s form under Kovac to try to prove yourself right - in reality you’re just proving me right, so thanks

                            Both saw an jmmediate and simultaneous loss of form under Kovac. In your fantasy world, they both huffed the same magical pixie dust and magically lost form at the same time, as did Sule, because this is endemic among every single CB we have. What’s more likely, that three world class CBs (that’s not my opinion, it’s the opinion of the footballing fan community as a whole) magically lost form simultaneously, or that a new coach with utterly braindead defensive tactics is responsible. Don’t answer that, there’s only one right answer.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                              Fully agreed, Grey. Like mentioned many times, also by others in here, none of our players became better under Kovac, only stagnated or regressed. It’s pretty much all on him.
                              BZ would rather throw its own household stars under the bus to preserve the tattered legacy of a half-wit failure who couldn’t coach himself off the toilet if his life depended on it.

                              It’s seriously embarrassing how many of you are clearly more allied to kovac than you are to any of our players suffering under his blind tutelage.

                              Comment


                              • Happy days, long may it continue.

                                https://da-dk.facebook.com/FCBayern/...4844622203914/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X