This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    Well, then i guess we agree. I thought he's going to be on the bench tomorrow, it would be stupid.
    Yep seems like a misunderstanding, I completely agree that benching him tomorrow would be ridiculous. But my original post was with regards to him missing training, presumably just so he is fresh for the game

Comment

Comment

Comment

Those stats doesn’t consider Bayern got Kovac in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
            Those stats doesn’t consider Bayern got Kovac in charge.

Kovac is about to make history tonight by losing the game

Comment

Ah, good ol' Alemannia Aachen.

Comment

Originally posted by micky View Post
                I remember this game vividly. I remember how Jan Schlaudraff ripped us apart .. only to completely fail when we bought him the next season haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                  I remember this game vividly. I remember how Jan Schlaudraff ripped us apart .. only to completely fail when we bought him the next season haha.

There's something about the saying that Germans gets very passionated or should I say fanatic when crowded together - just a joke, dont slaughter me now

Quite off topic, but the Aachen fans reminds me of this, Danish Brøndby IF against Sporting.

Comment

In my mind this is the best possible line-up for us. Ofc Neuer for Ulreich if he is ready. And I really cannot decide, whether to play Boateng or Hummels. But all in all if this line-up, which is the best does not work out, there is a big problem going on!

Comment

Seems like not only reddit soccerstreams, but his 2 new ramifications (r/soccerstreams_pl and r/soccerstreams_other) were all banned from reddit.

It will become way harder to find good streams, not only for Bayern games but CL and any other... Thankfully, people made a discord channel to keep the work.

Comment

Originally posted by micky View Post
                        And we bought from them one of the greatest players to ever wear our jersey soon after

Comment

Originally posted by franz View Post
                          Seems like not only reddit soccerstreams, but his 2 new ramifications (r/soccerstreams_pl and r/soccerstreams_other) were all banned from reddit.

It will become way harder to find good streams, not only for Bayern games but CL and any other... Thankfully, people made a discord channel to keep the work.
                          I'm just glad Danish TV bought the rights for the Bundesliga this season, last year they didn't. This year it's Spanish and Italian football they don't show - a shame the Classico is at the same time as our game tonight btw.

Comment

Originally posted by franz View Post

How do I enter those discord channels?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
                              I used to just google like: “Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen live football stream”.

Then you’ll find plenty links and you can chose which one you prefer/find best. There’s usually a lot of shitty commercials on them though.

Edit: sorry my bad, for some reason I read it as general football streams/channels.
                              Last edited by OnlyInsider; 06-02-2019, 14:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
                                You can be invited by one of these links:

https://discord.gg/VUJecC4

https://discord.gg/GYnzhTw

Comment

Working...
                                X