• Hertha BSC 2 - 3 FC Bayern München

DFB Pokal 2018/19, Round of 16
    Hertha BSC v FC Bayern München

Stadium: Olympiastadion (Berlin)
    Kick-off: Wednesday, 6 February 2019, 20.45h

Countdown to match start

List of broadcasters

Probably the crucial month for Kovac.

If we get eliminated from DFB/CL his tenure here will be over for sure.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

Huh...

When was the last time Bayern were drawn against Hertha and played in the Olympiastadion without it being the final? Sort of weird to play it there, considering the importance of the venue in this competition.

Win or lose, Kovac must go.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
          Huh...

When was the last time Bayern were drawn against Hertha and played in the Olympiastadion without it being the final? Sort of weird to play it there, considering the importance of the venue in this competition.

Win or lose, Kovac must go.
          1st round of DFB Pokal in 1986, apparently, Bayern won 1:2 back then.

Bilanz Hertha gegen FCB

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
          Fantastic idea not to sign a back-up for Lewa

Comment

Rest Neuer, not worth it to risk him.

Comment

If Lewa isn't available

Ulreich

Boateng - Javi - Sule

Kimmich - Thiago - Goretzka - Alaba

Robben - Gnabry - Coman

Comment

Lewa out?

Comment

Maybe Lewandowski just had a day off to rest given that he plays pretty much every minute and he has no real back up?

Comment

Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                    Maybe Lewandowski just had a day off to rest given that he plays pretty much every minute and he has no real back up?
                    Most probably

But in case he is injured (?), Gnabry should start as ST

Comment

So Kovac definitely doesn't want to win any big trophy this season?

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                        So Kovac definitely doesn't want to win any big trophy this season?
                        Jesus mate, he's probably exhausted due to the amount he plays and trains. Makes sense to give him a break so that he isn't fatigued for tomorrow night and therefore at a greater risk of injury.

If he had of trained and then got injured due to overworking his muscles you would be saying the exact same thing. Like, I agree Kovac is making some really poor choices but some people will just criticise him no matter what. KOVAC HAD BREAKFAST TODAY?! OMG HE IS RUINING THE TEAM BY HAVING CEREAL INSTEAD OF PASTRY

Comment

Jesus mate, he's probably exhausted due to the amount he plays and trains. Makes sense to give him a break so that he isn't fatigued for tomorrow night and therefore at a greater risk of injury.

If he had of trained and then got injured due to overworking his muscles you would be saying the exact same thing. Like, I agree Kovac is making some really poor choices but some people will just criticise him no matter what. KOVAC HAD BREAKFAST TODAY?! OMG HE IS RUINING THE TEAM BY HAVING CEREAL INSTEAD OF PASTRY
                          The fuck? I'm not against resting our crucial players, but why is he doing it in knockout cup game? There were other games he could sit on the bench. But if there's a risk, then i agree, he shouldn't play.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                            The fuck? I'm not against resting our crucial players, but why is he doing it in knockout cup game? There were other games he could sit on the bench. But if there's a risk, then i agree, he shouldn't play.
                            But who said anything about him being on the bench? My point is that realistically he is tired so Kovac gave him a day off yesterday so that he would be well rested and have fresh legs ready to play the full 90 tomorrow

Comment

But who said anything about him being on the bench? My point is that realistically he is tired so Kovac gave him a day off yesterday so that he would be well rested and have fresh legs ready to play the full 90 tomorrow
                              Well, then i guess we agree. I thought he's going to be on the bench tomorrow, it would be stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X