Gnabry

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
      Früchtl
      Kimmich - Süle - Mai - Alaba
      Sanches - Thiago
      Jeong - James - Coman
      Gnabry
      You don't play your B-team in the quarter final of a knock-out competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
        You don't play your B-team in the quarter final of a knock-out competition.
        That's only 3 players, against Heidenheim.

Comment

That's only 3 players, against Heidenheim.
          Jeong, Mai, Sanches, and Fruchtl are four. Plus, this proposes playing Gnabry as striker, and playing no DM whatsoever leaving our amateur defensive line even more exposed than it already is. Basically, it's an experiment on at least 7 different fronts.

I don't care what team it is, it's the quarter final of the goddamn DFB Pokal. Take the competition with respect.

Comment

I don't know, we literally had to grind out 1-nil-wins vs Regionalliga sides hence I'm not taking it too easy

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
              Jeong, Mai, Sanches, and Fruchtl are four. Plus, this proposes playing Gnabry as striker, and playing no DM whatsoever leaving our amateur defensive line even more exposed than it already is. Basically, it's an experiment on at least 7 different fronts.

I don't care what team it is, it's the quarter final of the goddamn DFB Pokal. Take the competition with respect.
              Sanches is first team player and midfield with Thiago taking the regista role is good enough against Heidenheim, a second league team. And Gnabry has been playing as striker few days ago against Netherlands. I'm not understimating our opponent, just saying that this team is capable of winning against them.

Comment

Sanches is first team player and midfield with Thiago taking the regista role is good enough against Heidenheim, a second league team. And Gnabry has been playing as striker few days ago against Netherlands. I'm not understimating our opponent, just saying that this team is capable of winning against them.
                He is yes, but imo he's closer to be a B-level player for us than A.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                  He is yes, but imo he's closer to be a B-level player for us than A.
                  Well he is, but he still has more experience than other guys.

Comment

Well he is, but he still has more experience than other guys.
                    But we still as Grey said, shouldn't take lightly on any remaining games this season.

Comment

Comment

XI according to Kicker: Ulreich, Kimmich, Süle, Hummels, Rafinha - Thiago, Sanches, Goretzka - Coman, Lewandowski, Gnabry

Comment

XI according to Kicker: Ulreich, Kimmich, Süle, Hummels, Rafinha - Thiago, Sanches, Goretzka - Coman, Lewandowski, Gnabry
                          Prommising football!

Comment

most suitable lineup I think.

Comment

Games like these must not be taken lightly.
                              When underdogs have their game of a lifetime, then can pull off amazing results.
                              That's why I love watching English cups to see this happen all the time.
                              Better line up the best XI - these are pros, they can play every 3 days. When it is 3:0 substitute the best assets.

Comment

Working...
                              X