Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Werder Bremen 2 - 3 FC Bayern München

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by rohr View Post
    This game didn’t even show on american TV... I have FuboTV and it was nowhere to be seen. I was forced to watch the Manchester derby.
    Pokal is something Thai fans care and it was broadcast in full HD.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by rohr View Post
      This game didn’t even show on american TV... I have FuboTV and it was nowhere to be seen. I was forced to watch the Manchester derby.
      These used to come on the watchespn app or whatever if you had ESPN at very least. Now you need ESPNNews or ESPN plus or some shit. Whack.

      Comment


      • #48
        Werder Bremen v FC Bayern München

        Originally posted by Stansfield View Post
        These used to come on the watchespn app or whatever if you had ESPN at very least. Now you need ESPNNews or ESPN plus or some shit. Whack.


        FuboTV doesn’t have ESPN at all. Pretty fucked up.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Stansfield View Post
          These used to come on the watchespn app or whatever if you had ESPN at very least. Now you need ESPNNews or ESPN plus or some shit. Whack.
          Yeah, I was able to watch on ESPN News yesterday. Apparently that channel is part of my package who would have thought? I said it earlier, but that chick commentator was so annoying yesterday

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Kroos39 View Post
            Yeah, I was able to watch on ESPN News yesterday. Apparently that channel is part of my package who would have thought? I said it earlier, but that chick commentator was so annoying yesterday

            All of these packages are a headache even with one company. I don't watch a lot of TV(the channels themselves outside a few) and I recently discovered a channel I didn't even know I had haha




            I can't keep the commentators they go through straight. She was annoying for some reason. Luckily I turned off the sound.


            Originally posted by rohr View Post
            FuboTV doesn’t have ESPN at all. Pretty fucked up.

            That is pretty fucked up. I wouldn't even know what to get if I got some service like that. Not that cable is any better but I have it and i'm not around to use it much anyway.
            Last edited by Stansfield; 25-04-2019, 19:09.

            Comment

            Working...
            X