This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rohr View Post
    This game didn’t even show on american TV... I have FuboTV and it was nowhere to be seen. I was forced to watch the Manchester derby.
    Pokal is something Thai fans care and it was broadcast in full HD.

Comment

This game didn’t even show on american TV... I have FuboTV and it was nowhere to be seen. I was forced to watch the Manchester derby.
      These used to come on the watchespn app or whatever if you had ESPN at very least. Now you need ESPNNews or ESPN plus or some shit. Whack.

Comment

Werder Bremen v FC Bayern München

Originally posted by Stansfield View Post
        These used to come on the watchespn app or whatever if you had ESPN at very least. Now you need ESPNNews or ESPN plus or some shit. Whack.

FuboTV doesn’t have ESPN at all. Pretty fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stansfield View Post
          Yeah, I was able to watch on ESPN News yesterday. Apparently that channel is part of my package who would have thought? I said it earlier, but that chick commentator was so annoying yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Kroos39 View Post
            Yeah, I was able to watch on ESPN News yesterday. Apparently that channel is part of my package who would have thought? I said it earlier, but that chick commentator was so annoying yesterday

All of these packages are a headache even with one company. I don't watch a lot of TV(the channels themselves outside a few) and I recently discovered a channel I didn't even know I had haha

I can't keep the commentators they go through straight. She was annoying for some reason. Luckily I turned off the sound.

FuboTV doesn’t have ESPN at all. Pretty fucked up.

That is pretty fucked up. I wouldn't even know what to get if I got some service like that. Not that cable is any better but I have it and i'm not around to use it much anyway.
            Last edited by Stansfield; 25-04-2019, 19:09.

Comment

Working...
            X